• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What did you get for Christmas ?

Re: What did you get for Christmas ?

I received a Harris swivel bipod 13-27 inch for my AR-15 Varmint A4 from my wife. I also received an Elusive Wildlive XLR250 light in red LED for night hunting. It fits on the scope of my AR and has a pressure switch. Can't wait to use it. This was from my wife too.

Life is good!

Santa, (AKA) me, got me a Winchester model 70 featherweight delux 270wsm, a Browning A-Bolt Medallion 300wsm, and my wife got me a pair of Leupold 12X50 Olympic Binos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJ.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ertsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been building a new reloading/ gun room for the past month. wife got me a new compressor, and a new lcd 32" flat screen tv. plus all the extras that are needed for the room that has gone way over budget! </div></div>

Let's see it then !</div></div>
Yes, We would all love to see some ideas.

Mossberg 590A1 pump gun.
Buck M9 bayonet.
Stack On gun cabinet.

Having a safe, and fun Christmas with my family was the best gift of all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Having a safe, and fun Christmas with my family was the best gift of all.</div></div>

I believe that goes for me as well;) Other then my woman breaking my balls a little lol

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike
Tac Ops</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black Ops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Having a safe, and fun Christmas with my family was the best gift of all.</div></div>

I believe that goes for me as well;) Other then my woman breaking my balls a little lol

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike
Tac Ops</span></div></div>

You probably deserved it
laugh.gif

Savage MKII in a Wallis Forge stock, Bass Pro gift cards, new stainless pot and pan set, cloths, and a bottle of capt morgan private stock. Best gift was watching my 3 kids tear into theirs. Made me appreciate the 50 weeks I saved for xmas and wonder where the time goes anymore! Happy holidays to all!

Brett

Got to sit back play santa, watch my son, neices and nephews have fun and a great dinner with my family. Didnt want anything else

When my wife asks what I want, I say, "permission." I didn't get it this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: conndcj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sako TRG22 26" desert tan with factory bipod, brake and two spare mags

S&B 5-25 P4F in Sphur mount.

Schweeeeet Christmas </div></div>

Exactly what I wanted but it just didn't happen!

I got a F-1 Chrony and a Black M/C ATI stock for my Mosin Nagant M44.
We just bought a new house this month, so we didn't have that much money.

Sounds corny, but I got to spend the entire day at HOME with my loving wife and 24 year old son. Didn't feel pressured to open gifts early, get cleaned up and hopscotch around to different family members to spend Xmas with them. This is first time that we stayed home in 21 years. There is something to be said about being in the company of those you love the most. It was better than any gift I could have received or did receive.

Sounds corny, but I got to spend the entire day at HOME with my loving wife and 24 year old son. Didn't feel pressured to open gifts early, get cleaned up and hopscotch around to different family members to spend Xmas with them. This is first time that we stayed home in 21 years. There is something to be said about being in the company of those you love the most. It was better than any gift I could have received or did receive.

Cashed in my Christmas money to get myself an Atlas V8 and AI Spigot.. Hopefully it will show up by Valentines day..
smile.gif

A pic of my son holding my Christmas present from my wife.

Born this past August, Boxer pup....Miss Lilly Mae.

LillyMae.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 81STFACP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's see here, the missus got:
M14
Bullets,
Primers,
Powder,
Solvent,
Oil,
Range Membership Renewals,

and I got:
Latest Tom Clancy Book,
Kestrel, (hasn't arrived yet)

The first rule of Marriage is, "What's hers is mine and what's mine is mine." Yup, we're golden! </div></div>

Did she tell you she hired an interior designer for YOU so you can start another make over of your house? lol

Merry Christmas...</div></div>

LOL

I'm Sean the Nailer's wife, and HELL NO to the interior designer! The kitchen is good enough the way it is.
smile.gif

I already told him were making the armory BIGGER!
wink.gif

I got my truck broken into and my wallet stolen. At lesat before that happened I managed to buy a Leupold 6.5-20x50mm scope and a Manners stock. So, all was not lost.

Christmas seems to go by faster and faster every year. My 5yr old daughter is what makes Christmas real anymore. I ask for nothing and I get more than I need and then some. Guess I am doing something right.

The part where I got WAY more than I need and asked for..........Let's just say I love Christmas lights and nice hardware!

IMG_0448.jpg

Lot's of things change over time. Items mean less and the ability to provide and observe towers all!

My wife got me a NF 3.5-15 hst zs. and some clothes. I bought hear a 10 day trip to Jamaica. Plus My daughter's first Christmas that she understood. She loves Dora a lot.

I received the bushnell 1600 rangefinding binoculars, a benchmade folding knife, and the next day off to call coyotes.

- DTA SRS .308 Deployment Kit
- Hensoldt 4-16x NH1
- Mega MA-Ten built up with a 20 match barrel from Rainier
- 1000 rounds of the FGMM 175 gr. 7.62x51 that was on sale at Palmetto State

and a couple of seasons of Magnum PI dvd sets.

I got the gift of giving,I got my daddy a XD-M.His gun got stolen a few months back while getting his truck washed.it was a Taurus nothing special but still got stolen.Well my dad just doesn't spend money on things he thinks he just doesn't have to have ,even if him and his wife have plenty of money.the reason behind that is that he was very poor growing up, as in missed meals poor and I think he still has that in the back of his mind still to today.he left home as a teen after his mother died and joined the Airforce, after that started a career with the fire dept. Moving up to the rank of assistant chief and retired in 01'.It was the best present I ever got to hear my dad tell me "son this is the best Christmas present anyone has ever given me in my entire life"kind thought he teared up a little but Im sure it was just some dust in his eyes lol.