• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What did you name your Rifle?

Re: What did you name your Rifle?

I have named three of them after my wife and daughters!
laugh.gif

I named mine : "Your mom." because only someone born from me knocking up a low rent Savage 10fp would ask such a stupid and juvenile question.

As a matter of fact your screen name verifies this intercourse.

My 10/22 is named Spitfire and my .338RUM I used to have was named Bully because that's what it used to do to my shoulder and wallet.
frown.gif

Mine came with names already on them.

Ticket puncher. Because will punch your ticket for your first class trip to hell.

GAP Crusader...

Giving your rifle a name is pretty gay in my book.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zCuQt0tGxc0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zCuQt0tGxc0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The best I have heard was "Linda Lovelace". Apparrently his factory Remington had a really long throat.

I refer to one of mine as "three-oh-eight" and the other as "seven-oh-eight".........

"satan's gun" (serial # is 666) lol

I named my car Jennifer, my lawnmower Bruce, and my house Catherine.

My air conditioner is named Charles, and my Laptop is named Ophelia.

My circular saw is named Sam.

My favorite t-shirt is named Chuckee. My television is named Zoe, and my workbench is named Brutus.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CavScout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What'd you name your butt plug though?

Barry?</div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CavScout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I named my bottle of lube, Slick. </div></div>

lube is for pussies

HA!</div></div>

and yee ole bungholes also!!!!!

I named mine "Remington 700". No, wait the factory named it that.

Do people really name their stuff? I have enough real friends I don't need any of the imaginary variety.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I named mine "Remington 700". No, wait the factory named it that.

Do people really name their stuff? I have enough real friends I don't need any of the imaginary variety. </div></div>

I name everything I look at.

PSS, Vamfyra. SHe fired reaaly well after I broke her in, and when I cranked down the cheek piece and removed the bolt, I cut my thumb on a sharp edge of the receiver, hence, Vampire + Fire = Vamfyra

M14, Beth...

M4gery, Backroom Betty, because she sits in the back room of the house

Benelli, Lulu, because she's a fat heavy bitch that lays a serious ass whoopin on

GAP/AI, Goblin because she's green and ugly

R1A1, Beat Down, but that may change once the Congoization is finished

.45 Safari Frame/Springfield slide, Belle

I name all my firearms and blades because even though they are tools they still each hold a certain spirit that is found when they become one with me and the zen moment happens

I've had a few ma bells (reach out and touch someone), when I ran a barrel out I called it a Kenny (you killed Kenny you bastard)..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: splean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After a bad day at the range I named my M1A "filthy disease ridden whore". </div></div>

Oh, there is a STORY behind that, come on, spill it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: splean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After a bad day at the range I named my M1A "filthy disease ridden whore". </div></div>

Oh, there is a STORY behind that, come on, spill it!</div></div>

Not much of a story I'm afraid. It just seems the more money I spend on her the wider she spreads......
frown.gif

"Expensive Bitch", "Heavy MF", "More Ammo Please", "Flyer", ....

oh yeah.. I also call my duck hunting gun (870 express) "The Boat Paddle" becuase I could use it as a boat paddle and it would still work exactly the way it was intended. I could pound fence posts with that damn gun and it would still work just as good as the day she was built!

Let me see if I'm clear on this. You call your AR..."the rifle" and you call your 1911..."the pistol." Wow.

grin.gif

Wow, that's <span style="font-style: italic">Aaawwsome</span>, Man... I mean, like..., <span style="font-style: italic">Kewl</span>...