• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What did you name your Rifle?

Re: What did you name your Rifle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I'll name my rifle Sumpter Steve,the bearded sex machine.... </div></div>

Now that's funny.

"Inescapable Conclusion"

1 of 2 things will happen..

1 the target gets hit.... conclusion : accurate rife,job well done

2 The target is missed .. inescapable : reasoning, the rifle works I just can't hit with it, no excuse I just fubared the shot

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedRyder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me see if I'm clear on this. You call your AR..."the rifle" and you call your 1911..."the pistol." Wow.

grin.gif

</div></div>I plan on buying a shotgun of some kind. I think I'll call it....Fred.

TmSgt named his M24 "Justice" before rolling into the stan in 01.

i haven't named my rifle, but I call my glock 40 "Instant Karma".

Actually I call my rifles by their caliber. Which reminds me I need to clean the 270

All my weapons are named "That Crazy Bitch" as in "Look what that Crazy Bitch has gone and done now !"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pjhog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For what it's worth, if I named mine it would be "Money Pit"</div></div>

+10,000

"flu bug"
as in while calling in "sorry I can't come into work today I got the flu bug".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: splean</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: splean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After a bad day at the range I named my M1A "filthy disease ridden whore". </div></div>

Oh, there is a STORY behind that, come on, spill it!</div></div>

Not much of a story I'm afraid. It just seems the more money I spend on her the wider she spreads......
frown.gif
</div></div>

<span style="text-decoration: underline">DEFINITELY</span> a woman then...

Just sayin.

My Glock's The Flesh Rocket.

It's Holster Is The Pink Velvet Weiner Bag.