• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What do you carry your large Binoculars / Rangefinders in?

falcom

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2012
Looking for some ideas as what to carry 10 x50 binoculars in. Maybe something this size and padded.

Attachments

• carry case.bmp
    117.5 KB · Views: 20
Check out the bino packs from Alaska Guide Creations. I just picked up a pack in multicam size regular for a pair of Swarovski EL Range 10x42s and it works great. They also make a large size if you think you need it. Jarret was great to deal with and got the pack from CA to NY in 2 days with a nice personal note. Can't go wrong with AGC.

_M4

The FHF is used and loved by many....
http://fhfgear.com/hunting/bino-harness/

I personally thought it was too bulky and inconvenient for my hunting needs. But others love them.

KUIU makes one as well....No experience with it. I may give it a try should I ever upgrade my binos and want to keep them "pretty".
Bino Harness

Right now I use a cheap, light Rick Young bino harness to carry my 10x42 Bushnell 1 Miles. You can wrap some of the cord around the objectives of the binos and that sucks them in tight to your chest, very minimal bouncing. Obviously no protection, but more convenient for me in hunting situations.

Bino Harness :

Carry my 10x42 Swaro's in a Sitka bino bivey. Molle pouch attached to me backpack for my LRF. I use a small LRF for bow hunting and attach it to my packs shoulder strap with a zinger making it quickly accessible.

I carry my binos hung in d rings off my shoulder straps, have fhf gear if lots of snow,laser in fhf gear