• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What do you do with a dead body?

Re: What do you do with a dead body?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's been the thing to do since the 70's...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AuyGecXu4zw&sns=em"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AuyGecXu4zw&sns=em" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
</div></div>

Sweet - a classic!! And more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUFO_04J1r4&feature=related

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">reminds me of the movie "doomsday" where the weirdo drove around with his beheaded girlfriend strapped to the passenger seat</div></div>

been watching the regurgitated movies on FX lately I see?</div></div>

dead on BCW, was on the stupid box the other day when i was preppin brass, ha ha ha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are all twisted...

It's pigs that get the job done. Very hungry pigs. </div></div>

Or alligators. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The suspect, Bernard Keith Howell of Keithan Street in Tenino, told a judge Monday that he is self-employed and delivers meat in Tenino.
</div></div>

I would not be buying meat from that delivery company again...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are all twisted...

It's pigs that get the job done. Very hungry pigs. </div></div>

Or alligators. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The suspect, Bernard Keith Howell of Keithan Street in Tenino, told a judge Monday that he is self-employed and delivers meat in Tenino.
</div></div>

I would not be buying meat from that delivery company again...

</div></div>

AL, I thought the same thing when I read that. Had to think if we had bought any meat other than at the store.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johndoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">microwave a watermelon and cut a hole, its more readily accepted by the general populace. course theres always goats, just sayin </div></div>

that is just wrong. </div></div>

yeah why you wanna mess up a good watermelon?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Teppo-Ka</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johndoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">microwave a watermelon and cut a hole, its more readily accepted by the general populace. course theres always goats, just sayin </div></div>

that is just wrong. </div></div>

yeah why you wanna mess up a good watermelon?</div></div>

watermelons no, canteloupes, work great and can eat after

First thing I thought of when seeing your post title was, "Fuck it?"
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Ya know, living on Puget sound - we have places where the water is between 450 and 1200 feet deep, and there are crabs there, hungry crabs.

The only downside is, as found in VAncouver, if you leave the shoes on the feet float away and then wash up - they've found 9 feet so far...