• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What do you do with 'Dillo Dust???

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
This IS Maggies Drawers Bar and Grill... so where are the grill pictures?

New thread devoted to cooking with Larue Tactical's 'Dillo Dust. Love the stuff.

Tonite ribs. Dillo dust, Maple Habanero Pepper and homemade chipotle molasses BBQ sauce. Lipitor anyone?

dillo1.jpg

dillo2.jpg

dillo3.jpg

Show your 'Dillo Dust creations!

Cheers,

Sirhr

PSP: If you don't use your 'Dillo Dust... feel free to send to me. I'll provide a great home.

Re: What do you do with 'Dillo Dust???

I was sorta into it at first, but not so much anymore at all. Not sure why, others I cook for tend to favor it over others.

Looks good!

Somehow, despite all of the gun shit I buy I have managed to never buy anything from them so I've never gotten to try it.

Went through it fast, the should sell it outright. I just threw it on everything, didn't do so good on cerial and fruit, but was great on everything else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rub down a fat labia in dillo dust and your cookin with crisco</div></div>

Thats the spirit!!

Though none of us should forget that Memorial Day is intended to remember the service and sacrifices of our service personnel... and we should all take time to do just that...

This weekend also unofficially marks the official start of BBQ season. So let's see some creations.

BTW... Dillo Dust popcorn... that works! Thanks Lazuris!

Cheers,

Sirhr.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This weekend also unofficially marks the official start of BBQ season.

Sirhr. </div></div>

If you aren't grilling year round you aren't doing it right. Yes I shovel my deck so I can grill in the winter.

Dillo dust on a pork chop for me tonight

Russ257... I was grilling at -30 outside temp here in VT this past winter. So with you. There is no end. My BBQ runs year around!

But hoping to spur some pix.

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. If the grill gets hot enough, it melts the snow on the deck w.out shoveling!

I thought 'dillo dust was a euphamism for what was left of an armadillo after an encounter with some copper jacketed lead. Sort of like they use the term pink mist in reference to the vaporized remains of a prairie dog. Apparently it's a BBQ product. Live and learn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully1971</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At a glance, I thought it said "Dildo Dust" WTF?? </div></div>

I did too, but now I'm questioning why I clicked on it when I thought it said Dildo dust...........

Dillo dust makes everything better...

Yep I am getting low and trying to figure out what I need from them next to get more. Love the stuff.

Oh yes why would anyone click on this if they THOUGHT it said "dildo dust"??????????

larue always sends me stickers and bottle openers hats or tshirts, fuck i wants some steak seasoning damn u!

then again, i'm complaining about the free shit they give me...lol

It is time to cook.
Local meat shop ran out of ribs yesterday!
Gonna rub down some fake ribs with gator seasoning and yard bird with a jerk.
Smoke will be hickory or fruit.
I need to go rub my meat.

Please remember what this weekend is really about.
It's not a party for those that make it possible!

Thoughts and prayers to all.
Have a safe and memorable time.

TC

My 11 year old puts it on everything. I finally had to post a WTB ad on another forum for more. Buying a new Larue product whenever she ran out started to hurt the pocket book.

Try using fresh cut green sassafras for smoke on a charcoal fire cut a piece about the size of your wrist and then slice it in 1/4 to 3/8 inch slices leave the bark on. Lay them on the charcoal and cook pork loins, hams, or chops what have you. I use a dry rub or nothing but the smoke you get a really nice golden color and a slightly sweet smoky flavor.

My kids and I use it on grilled hamburgers and fries. I'll have to try it on ribs the next time I fire up the smoker!

That's it. Someone PM me who wants to get rid of a dillo. I'll pay for the shipping. Need to get ahold of one to try out.
Thanks.
Chad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chevyrulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">larue always sends me stickers and bottle openers hats or tshirts, fuck i wants some steak seasoning damn u!

then again, i'm complaining about the free shit they give me...lol </div></div>

Have you bought a mount from them yet, or just other accessories? I was told over the phone that they only sell it when you buy a mount. Snagged a bottle when I picked up my LT-104, but haven't really used it yet. Been waiting for a real good excuse to use it, since I can't afford to keep buying mounts when I run out, LOL.

1 pound Ribeye - butterfly filet and marinate for at least 1 hour.
1/4 Cup D. Dust
1/4 Cup A1 sauce
1/4 Cup Heinz 57 sauce
1/4 Cup Worchestshire sauce
Spread each side while grilling. Can use on kebabs.
Just waiting D. Dust resupply, should come soon with the next order of an OBR.
0529111827.jpg

Butterflied boneless Lamb Leg (@3 lbs.)
Pat dry
Rubbed with Mongolian Hot oil
Sprinkled w. Dillo Dust
Sprinkled w. Montreal Steak

dillolamb.jpg

750 degree BBQ for about 30 minutes (15 minutes per side) to char and leave the inside nice and rare. Cook to your preference, however.

dillolamb2.jpg

Served w. baked sweet potato, (roasted) corn on cob and asparagus. Damn good!

Oh, did I mention, it's not vegan?

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS Anyone got good recipes for goat? I love goat, but never tried cooking it myself.

Louisiana 1-drop and a bit of Dillo Dust on a ribeye, all ya need. Tony C's even beats the Dillow Dust though!

I tasted a lil dab of the 'Dillo Dust that I got... Don't care for it too much, just tasted like sugar* with some random ass spices thrown in!
I'm sure that it probably takes on a whole different taste after being bbq'd into some meat... But I know what I like, and that ain't it!

*Edit*
Sugar, Salt, and celery

Wonder what would happen if you snorted some of that stuff....

Could be a whole new industry. And can you see them trying to put "Dillo Dust" on the scheduled drug list. Just sayin......

Slowkota... send me yours! I'm running short. Promise, I won't snort it.

I'll trade you a bottle of locally-made Maple Habanero Pepper Rub! It'll wipe the pattern off your plate and leave you w. a permanent orange afro. Ummmm Habanero.

Cheers,

Sirhr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slowkota... send me yours! I'm running short. Promise, I won't snort it.

I'll trade you a bottle of locally-made Maple Habanero Pepper Rub! It'll wipe the pattern off your plate and leave you w. a permanent orange afro. Ummmm Habanero.

Cheers,

Sirhr</div></div>

I'll send it to ya via priority mail... Just pm me where to send it!
Obviously I've already opened it though.

Side dish:

oven at 400

cut up head of cauliflower into two bite pieces

Put in roasting pan.

drizzle a few table spoons of olive oil over cauliflower, toss to coat with a spoon or your hands,

sprinkle 2-3 table spoons Dillon dust over cauliflower, toss to cover, smooth out to single layer

roast about 30 minutes. Get it colored. May take longer

in meantime, open good red wine, grill a steak, make a green salad and have a damn good dinner

Reactions: h3dtech
Opened in a sandbox so you don't have to. Fake dust site links to another scam site that stole arf com's logo and pretends to be a LaRue reseller (there are none). me.we and parler links to contact, paypal and venmo for payment, total scam.

• Haha
First post
In a DECADE old thread....a decade.
Here, let's review the problem:
Screenshot_20211107-092735_Samsung Internet.jpg

So. I reckon our fledgling necromancer is a Dillo Dust snorter.
Only explanation for this dipshittery.

• Haha
The 14 oz 1 pak is available from Amazon for $9 and free ship if order over $25. Fuck prime. I save up small stuff until I have $25 min. Adkins Ranch Style Steak Seasoning is also good. HEB is a grocery chain in TX and maybe elsewhere. Doesn't look like they ship though.