• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What do you think?

1_Ne4yC41AAbdcHDEP2_6k1A.gif

Per the first post in that thread anyone is allowed to add. If you think it's worthy add it. Not a Kidd trigger level yet.
I know you say that and I understand, but I would never step on your toes as the Curator of the Museum of Legendary Posts!

No, you should not accept something that you didn't order or want. No, the vendor should not charge you any kind of restocking fee. Yes, the vendor should send you what you ordered or refund your money, and apologize for the inconvenience. While you're correct in principle, you're being tool-ish on the application by asking the court of public opinion to weigh in on your side. In the overall scheme of things 1" of barrel vs. all this drama- boo-f'n-hoo. Get your money back, keep the barrel- whatever, but if it's sympathy you're looking for, check the dictionary- it's somewhere between shit and syphilis...

OK, it's been awhile since I started this thread so I figured it needed an update. My bank did credit my account for the full price of the charge. They have said that they did get a response from the vendor but they need to review it before giving a final ruling. I have not received any communications from the vendor as yet so I assume they are waiting for the banks final ruling before sending the return shipping label. The bank said it could take some time, maybe a couple of months, before their final decision.

I do appreciate those have responded with their opinion on the issue. Those that just try and stir the pot, didn't really accomplish anything but waste time and space as far as I'm concerned. My post had nothing to do with would 21.5" length work, or threaded for a suppressor makes it worth less or would make it less accurate so why would I want it. It had to do with a vendor not supplying what I gave him my good money for and then his not wanting to own up to his mistakes.

I will update again once I have the banks final opinion.

Are you both measuring these barrels the same way, odd they would have one short barrel.

Your response could have been I'm having the CC company reverse the charges and you can come pickup your barrel during normal business hours. Storage charges will start to accrue after 3 days.
This. Always use Amex because besides being woke they do take care of their customers. Ive never had less than a stellar experience with them.

My post had nothing to do with would 21.5" length work, or threaded for a suppressor makes it worth less or would make it less accurate so why would I want it. It had to do with a vendor not supplying what I gave him my good money for and then his not wanting to own up to his mistakes.

This.

Heres an example of how a good company handles things:

I ordered a rifle from LockStockBarrell in Simi Valley California (yes, thats a big shout out) and accidently sent them the wrong FFL vendor to ship to. Called back that same afternoon to have it switched but it had already shipped. They tried to change the address but for some reason UPS fucked the change up and it went to the original address. Amanda of LSB voluntarily gave me a refund on the $50 shipping charge because "We want our customers to have a great experience dealing with us."

Will I deal with them again...Fuckin AAA+

OK, it's been awhile since I started this thread so I figured it needed an update. My bank did credit my account for the full price of the charge. They have said that they did get a response from the vendor but they need to review it before giving a final ruling. I have not received any communications from the vendor as yet so I assume they are waiting for the banks final ruling before sending the return shipping label. The bank said it could take some time, maybe a couple of months, before their final decision.

I do appreciate those have responded with their opinion on the issue. Those that just try and stir the pot, didn't really accomplish anything but waste time and space as far as I'm concerned. My post had nothing to do with would 21.5" length work, or threaded for a suppressor makes it worth less or would make it less accurate so why would I want it. It had to do with a vendor not supplying what I gave him my good money for and then his not wanting to own up to his mistakes.

Your response is not appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver

anxiously awaiting your next reply, so please keep updating.

Reactions: Maggot
Due to high probability of theft and/or damage, the items should not be shipped and only available for direct pick up only... Your company, your rules.

If for some reason you have to ship it, don't forget to charge for your time in packaging, materials, mileage (for vehicle) driving to and from the Post Office ( Your time must be included in this as well), tracking, insurance.

Remember, one hour minimum charge on everything.

Remember to charge a 25% "wasn't done right the 1st time" fee.

Due to high probability of theft and/or damage, the items should not be shipped and only available for direct pick up only... Your company, your rules.

If for some reason you have to ship it, don't forget to charge for your time in packaging, materials, mileage (for vehicle) driving to and from the Post Office ( Your time must be included in this as well), tracking, insurance.

Remember, one hour minimum charge on everything.

Remember to charge a 25% "wasn't done right the 1st time" fee.
or OP can just stop being a little bitch....thats always been an option.

This.

Heres an example of how a good company handles things:

I ordered a rifle from LockStockBarrell in Simi Valley California (yes, thats a big shout out) and accidently sent them the wrong FFL vendor to ship to. Called back that same afternoon to have it switched but it had already shipped. They tried to change the address but for some reason UPS fucked the change up and it went to the original address. Amanda of LSB voluntarily gave me a refund on the $50 shipping charge because "We want our customers to have a great experience dealing with us."

Will I deal with them again...Fuckin AAA+

Strange you bring up Lock Stock and Barrel, as I used to shop at their store that was in Huntington Beach. I also just received 2 lots of stuff I won on ebay. They have always been great to deal with.

Reactions: Maggot
Some of you wanted to know what shop/who I dealt with that failed to deliver the item I ordered, here it is:

Liberty Hill Precision Firearms / David Parrish

This last Sunday I get an e-mail from him asking if I'm going to send the barrel back "or this how you steal from others?". Apparently my bank denied his appeal. I reminded him that back in July I told him to send me a return shipping label and I would be glad to send it back. After calling me an "ass" in another e-mail I finally got the return shipping label yesterday evening. The barrel was shipped back a little while ago.

As a side note, he still has the barrel I ordered listed on his website so if you decide you want to do business with him that is your choice and good luck getting it.

To those who responded honestly I appreciated the feedback.

To the site trolls, there is nothing I can say you'll always be trolls!