• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What does Rifles Only have for you?

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F0nLtNNCXvY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F0nLtNNCXvY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: What does Rifles Only have for you?

Watching the videos from Rifles Only sometimes makes me wish i didnt live on the otherside of the world..lol. Great facilities and good laughs to go with.

Cheers

Pete.

What kind of intel did yall get from the guy being waterboarded?

Somebody answer me this. How do lefty's handle the helicopter? Having to shoot from the pilot seat seems would greatly hamper the LH's.

We shoot RH Strickland, it don't matter either way

Oh man, Frank wears a shirt with his name on it?
laugh.gif
That was the best part!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Part of a being a tactical shooters is being versatile enough to switch hands... weak side inverted is a favorite of mine </div></div>

and then there is the nocturnal vertical insertion........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are so gay for me... not that blame you, I'm hot.

I had to admit I had a tear in my eye as well. </div></div>

Every Rock Group needs their weird little midget mascot.

Great video. Why the anti-American homo music in the background? System of a down has made several derogatory comments about our military, war efforts, and American culture in general; would not be my first choice for background music.