• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What else fits a Badger DBM inlet

You could re-inlet to go from the Badger to the Surgeon DBM if you wanted.....however, not the other way around.

Atlasworx , which is a cheap quality copy of the Badger will fit . Just spend the extra money and get the Badger you will not be sorry !

I have a Manners that I had a badger in. I upgraded that rifle to a AI stock, and was going to sell the manners and badger. Someone had to have the badger, and paid more than it was worth so I split them up. I ended up with a barreled action with the same barrel that the manners is bedded for, but I don't want detachable mag on that rifle so Im thinking of just buying bottom metal that fits. If I wanted a detachable mag no doubt I would buy another badger.

I went with a BAD-DBM. It's made by Battle Arms Development, the same company that produces the ambi levers for ARs.

Will a Badger fit M5 fit into a stock inletted for a defiance or is the Defiance inlet too large?