• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What exactly is the Stolen Valor Act?

You would have pulled out the Kbar and neck chopped every one seated. I would have been right there with you.,
Due to ongoing deepstate'd-ness, I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any such hypothetical situation such as this having manifested in any way, shape, or form in a totally awesome dream I may or may not have had. I am referring any further questions to my legal counsel, @Bender.

Due to ongoing deepstate'd-ness, I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any such hypothetical situation such as this having manifested in any way, shape, or form in a totally awesome dream I may or may not have had. I am referring any further questions to my legal counsel, @Bender.
You want a traditional Kbar or tanto? Or can I interest you in a fine hand crafted Damascus custom?

The only Bar I passed is on the corner street on the way to work, as I don’t drink alcohol. But I am getting the thirst for commie blood.

I’ll gladly represent you. But I define winning differently as it does not involve a courtroom.

Reactions: Barneybdb
You want a traditional Kbar or tanto? Or can I interest you in a fine hand crafted Damascus custom?

The only Bar I passed is on the corner street on the way to work, as I don’t drink alcohol. But I am getting the thirst for commie blood.

I’ll gladly represent you. But I define winning differently as it does not involve a courtroom.
I'm actually rather fond of my Khukuri collection, the best part about them is it's highly frowned upon to unsheathe one without drawing blood in some way.

Bar certification to practice law is for chumps, so sayeth the almighty interwebz anyhow. I always trusted a sea lawyer more too, so maybe @pmclaine and @MarinePMI can assist with my legal counsel team. Fuck that @308pirate guy though, us dirty enlisted types don't need some ring knocker trying to make us salute and call people sir and shit.

But in the end I'm certain we will win in a most glorious way, then we can sit on the beach with our bellies hanging out and be dirty old men ogling bikini wearing bitches. With mirrored sunglasses on, of course, because we all have a Panty6 to report to and we don't like sleeping on the couch.

Or maybe I'm just bored on my day off and feel like talking smack on the Hide instead of changing my oil and replacing my cracked up cruise control buttons on my Exploder like I planned to do today. The world may never know...

I feel the same way about my .223, only like to bring it out when I can draw blood. Usually prairie dogs.

Fuck that @308pirate guy though, us dirty enlisted types don't need some ring knocker trying to make us salute and call people sir and shit.

Don't know what your problem is with me, since we don't know each other. But let me know if I can help you in any way.

Don't know what your problem is with me, since we don't know each other. But let me know if I can help you in any way.
Just busting balls while bored brother and pretty much all the other sea service zeroes bitched out and left the Hide.

You know, bored like when you're at sea so long you're about to get your second two-beer day, you break up the monotony with some old fashioned ribbing like we could get away with before they started letting split tails on the boats. Then we had to start using manners and not walk around the p-ways from the berthing to the showers in towels and shit... Bitches.

Reactions: Bender
Just busting balls while bored brother and pretty much all the other sea service zeroes bitched out and left the Hide.

You know, bored like when you're at sea so long you're about to get your second two-beer day, you break up the monotony with some old fashioned ribbing like we could get away with before they started letting split tails on the boats. Then we had to start using manners and not walk around the p-ways from the berthing to the showers in towels and shit... Bitches.

Roger that. And before you know it........there's a boxing smoker on the hangar deck. Shirts, and ranks, come off

Chiefs can't even bitch slap a mouthy PO either. Shit, in '02 I got in hot water for sending fuckhead LCpls to the engine room to clean bilges for an eight hour shift after insulting a BM1. Something about I was supposed to do a counseling statement or write a "charge sheet", whatever the hell those are...

Far more problems have been solved in the treeline than standing six and center for office hours.

I’m glad our military is training to hug it out with the enemy and discipline. Not unlike my local Sheriffs department, we were asked to not “curse” in front of the inmates and arrestees. As my bad ass SGT said to us reading this memo from the brass with tears of laughter rolling down her cheeks.... “FUCK THAT SHIT!!!”

????

One only has to witness the evolution of workplace culture from the mid 90s to now to understand how pussified as a nation we are

Secret squirrel an me got some serious story telling about our gut pile, shit can he opened a walnut faster than ...... well that's classified... hush hush team 6 shit ya know.