• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos What EXACTLY is this supposed to mean?

Re: What EXACTLY is this supposed to mean?

It means don't trust them. It also means they watch Bugs Bunny. We should have withdrawn our support for them many years ago.

I think it would be to political for me to post my true feelings and what most other enthusiast thinks. SO with that I will not say..

BUT otherwise I would say that maybe they have the solution for spin drift?

It means the UN wants a monopoly on power to change governments... If they managed to get their control regulations in place years ago, the people would not have been able to overthrow governments like Gadaffi & the ANC would not have been able to force the Apartheids South African Gov into discussions… It means that the UN wants to put people in place and protect them from the people being abused… but hey, I’m preaching to believers… But alas, we’re all equally fucked…

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TWO MAN ATTACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What exactly is the message the UN is trying to send? </div></div>

Colt's quality control isn't what it used to be?

- Loud

Means you should drop yer drawers and take a big fat dump right on it.

"We are the United Nations and we think revolvers have really, really, really long barrels."

Several things come to mind...how much money did they waste on this and who paid for it? We have freedom of speech and expression in our country but I feel the UN is a guest and I'm insulted by their taste in art work! And finally for the welfare of the The United States of America I hope no UN troops ever invade our great nation that I love.

Joe Piscopo carried that revolver in Johnny Dangerously didn't he?

Sort of a politically correct thing to say what my old girl friend told me a long time ago...about treading the straight and narrow path or risk the consequences.

I find it interesting that it appears to be a representation of an American design. Not an AK or even a Luger, but an iconic American firearm. Art is all about details. Beware the message.

It would definitely be a bad day indeed if UN troops ever attempted to enforce treaties on US soil.

It means they fucked up a perfectly good looking Python.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RavenCpe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id just cut the knot off and have a snub nose. Stupid UN, you'll never win </div></div>

laugh.gif
Good thinking!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I find it interesting that it appears to be a representation of an American design. Not an AK or even a Luger, but an iconic American firearm. Art is all about details. Beware the message.</div></div>

I knew it was made by a Swedish artist but I couldn't recall his name so I had to google it..

The revolver was made by Carl Fredrik Reuterswärd. He drew a sketch of a revolver, with a knotted barrel, after the murder of John Lennon. He later turned the sketch into that sculpture.

If I recall correctly Swedish mail-order company <span style="font-style: italic">Hobbex</span> sold replica Colt Pythons in the 80's. Reuterswärd may have bought one of those and used it for the sculpture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug@Blackhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who paid for it?</div></div>

The <span style="text-decoration: line-through">government</span> taxpayers of Luxemburg.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......could it be they trying to make it harder to holster your gun? Tought as hell to win a fast draw comp.

+1 well said, the UN is a guest in our country and should respect our boundries. I think that organizing this propaganda is as disrepectful as flying anothers countries flag over our own! As a guest, they should respect our history and cultures. As we all know, taking up arms is what allowed us to excercise such freedoms as the freedom of speach! UNBELIEVABLE. Where does it end. I am careful to not start a political discussion, but BEWARE OF THE U.N. AGENDA!<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug@Blackhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Several things come to mind...how much money did they waste on this and who paid for it? We have freedom of speech and expression in our country but I feel the UN is a guest and I'm insulted by their taste in art work! And finally for the welfare of the The United States of America I hope no UN troops ever invade our great nation that I love. </div></div>

Now we all know the only revolver on the big screen to have a barrel that long was, the one the Joker pulled out to shot down the bat plane with. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I find it interesting that it appears to be a representation of an American design. Not an AK or even a Luger, but an iconic American firearm. Art is all about details. Beware the message.

It would definitely be a bad day indeed if UN troops ever attempted to enforce treaties on US soil. </div></div>

question is .....would it really? How many would be like the UK or Australia to "give up our guns"....not saying you in particular. Just asking how many would be that "tall blade of grass"..??..??

I think it says "fuck violence". Not "fuck guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TWO MAN ATTACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 well said, the UN is a guest in our country and should respect our boundries. I think that organizing this propaganda is as disrepectful as flying anothers countries flag over our own! As a guest, they should respect our history and cultures. As we all know, taking up arms is what allowed us to excercise such freedoms as the freedom of speach! UNBELIEVABLE. Where does it end. I am careful to not start a political discussion, but BEWARE OF THE U.N. AGENDA!<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug@Blackhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Several things come to mind...how much money did they waste on this and who paid for it? We have freedom of speech and expression in our country but I feel the UN is a guest and I'm insulted by their taste in art work! And finally for the welfare of the The United States of America I hope no UN troops ever invade our great nation that I love. </div></div> </div></div>

If only we could find a place with 76,000+ people who would sign a petition to have it removed because they found it offensive...

- Loud

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Go_Loud</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TWO MAN ATTACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 well said, the UN is a guest in our country and should respect our boundries. I think that organizing this propaganda is as disrepectful as flying anothers countries flag over our own! As a guest, they should respect our history and cultures. As we all know, taking up arms is what allowed us to excercise such freedoms as the freedom of speach! UNBELIEVABLE. Where does it end. I am careful to not start a political discussion, but BEWARE OF THE U.N. AGENDA!<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug@Blackhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Several things come to mind...how much money did they waste on this and who paid for it? We have freedom of speech and expression in our country but I feel the UN is a guest and I'm insulted by their taste in art work! And finally for the welfare of the The United States of America I hope no UN troops ever invade our great nation that I love. </div></div> </div></div>

If only we could find a place with 76,000+ people who would sign a petition to have it removed because they found it offensive...

- Loud </div></div>

Ive got my pen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug@Blackhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I hope no UN troops ever invade our great nation. </div></div>

I hope they do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug@Blackhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I hope no UN troops ever invade our great nation. </div></div>

I hope they do. </div></div>

I'm with ya on that one Binder

It means they would like to eliminate your #2 Guaranteed right, so that they can then work on taking the other nine...like dominoes.

From the UN website:

<span style="font-style: italic">"The anti-gun statue at the UN Headquarters reflects the organization's anti-gun bias. The sculpture, created by Swedish artist Carl Fredrik Reutersward, was designed as a tribute to John Lennon and stands as a peace symbol.

</span>
Amazing how they're all about helping...but not really helping... when it comes to aggression all over the world.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RavenCpe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id just cut the knot off and have a snub nose. Stupid UN, you'll never win </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolfrandal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RavenCpe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id just cut the knot off and have a snub nose. Stupid UN, you'll never win </div></div>

+1</div></div>

Agreed, Let's take away all guns like Mexico and not have any violence. Nobody will need to protect themselves.

Wait, maybe that's the economic model the UN WOULD like us to have...

If it is meant to be a symbol of peace they should have done it with a landmine or an IED !

The UN was a great idea when it was invented. It just never progressed and doesn't seem to deliver these days.

After re-reading what I posted yesterday I would have rather said (And finally for the welfare of the The United States of America I hope no UN troops ever <span style="font-weight: bold">TRY</span> to invade our great nation that I love<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug@Blackhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Several things come to mind...how much money did they waste on this and who paid for it? We have freedom of speech and expression in our country but I feel the UN is a guest and I'm insulted by their taste in art work! And finally for the welfare of the The United States of America I hope no UN troops ever invade our great nation that I love. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmchairElite</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It means they watch Bugs Bunny. </div></div>

This says it all!!!!

I think it might just be an attempt to reduce muzzle climb. Looks like a great candidate to be melted down and turned into something useful.

barrel was too long, gotta try to break it off.

F*** the UN!! let them try to invade the land we all love.I do not like politics so I dont try to be politically correct.

Bugs bunny would be proud.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmchairElite</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...It also means they watch Bugs Bunny. </div></div>

LMAO That's very funny. Good one!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carusomv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe Piscopo carried that revolver in Johnny Dangerously didn't he? </div></div>

"It's an 88 Magnum"
smile.gif

UN = antigun and force you in to slavery. I would like to come in and fix the tube and then put it to full cock just for fun. Then point it at the UN building.