• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happened to center x

I just bought a case of sk match the other day. I know bullet central had some the other day. That's where I got my case from.

You have to look around and put your name on the notification list for when it comes in. Then be patient and quick when you are notified.

Reactions: Lightning8
The red SK is around. The long range tan box is a hard one to find. For Lapua, the biathlon is around. Haven't seen Center X in a while, the newer Long Range comes up. If you've got the cash, just sign up for the testing center, wait time is a number of months, but then you pick up say 10 bricks or so of Center X that yours likes

Reactions: cz85
Didn't know that . I was planing to visit a friend in Az and perform the test. Looks like I have to give them a call and figure out from there .
Last I heard the AZ one had a shorter wait than OH, so it may be easier for you. Also, is timing logistics don't work, can always just send it in and then they'll send you the test results to look and talk over. Though admiringly being there in person would be more fun.

The red SK is around. The long range tan box is a hard one to find. For Lapua, the biathlon is around. Haven't seen Center X in a while, the newer Long Range comes up. If you've got the cash, just sign up for the testing center, wait time is a number of months, but then you pick up say 10 bricks or so of Center X that yours likes
I just bought 2500 rounds from Whidden gun works. They may be out of stock of SK but, they have Lapua Long range in stock right now.

Didn't know that . I was planing to visit a friend in Az and perform the test. Looks like I have to give them a call and figure out from there .
Call the Arizona testing center and let them know you are traveling to the area and the date, They will probably work you in while you are there. I know of others that have done that for.

Reactions: cz85
I think since there is no differance between center x and there new even more expensive ammo there new ammo is just center x marked up . mmmm profits .

Reactions: Turbo2
I was at the test center Monday and received this yesterday. The center just got a bunch of new lots of CX, but no Midas+. Still a one case limit, but can’t beat the price at $1240 shipped plus the $50 test fee. The test fee used to be waved if you bought a case, but not anymore. It’s a bargain too though when over 400 rounds were shot during testing through two rifles.
3216AE12-E4B3-486E-9E34-D462F31DCAD4.jpeg

I was at the test center Monday and received this yesterday. The center just got a bunch of new lots of CX, but no Midas+. Still a one case limit, but can’t beat the price at $1240 shipped plus the $50 test fee. The test fee used to be waved if you bought a case, but not anymore. It’s a bargain too though when over 400 rounds were shot during testing through two rifles.View attachment 8149366
is that price set by the dealer your buying it through or do you pay the test center and then they ship it to the dealer of your choice?

I was at the test center Monday and received this yesterday. The center just got a bunch of new lots of CX, but no Midas+. Still a one case limit, but can’t beat the price at $1240 shipped plus the $50 test fee. The test fee used to be waved if you bought a case, but not anymore. It’s a bargain too though when over 400 rounds were shot during testing through two rifles.View attachment 8149366
So that equals what $12-$13 a box of 50?

is that price set by the dealer your buying it through or do you pay the test center and then they ship it to the dealer of your choice?
They have a list of dealers you can buy through. I buy through the dealer (GoodShooting) and it is shipped from Capstone Precision’s warehouse.