• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What have you bought related to guns.

does more guns count if it does then yea that's my answer if not . I feel like it should count cause what's more related to guns than more guns ?

Reactions: XP1K and nikonNUT
IMG_3255.jpeg

Well dang, I drove over to Killeen this morning to pick up my 155 and that damn surplus store sold it already.
Probably to some cartel assholes.
Well my sorry ass 1500 Silverado likely couldn't have towed it home anyway for my new yard art.

Just pose online as a mentally ill incel 18 year old . Da letter Boyz will be climbing over each other ta got you the real shit .
Or a pre-pubescent girl with daddy issues and a nice scent... you'll get an invite to the White House faster than you can say "Rub Mah Leg Haar!"

Sirhr

OP , you can get your needful done on the warranty website, believe there is a spechul on empty uhaul vans and some type of flags , thank you come again

Bought a 1911 , also some parts to modify it. A brand new gun and already taking it apart 🧐
I bought a bunch of spring loaded dildos that I stuffed in a pistol brace box and addressed it to Gabe Itches and mailed it off to my closest ATF office. (I have no idea why they all smell like my colon 🤷‍♂️)

Are you trying to trigger @TheGerman because that’s how you trigger our little sour Kraut
Kimchi > sour kraut.

Also, it’s not chili without beans in it.

IPHY is best, especially with a mildot reticle.

Nissan makes the best pickup on the market.

Ginger over MaryAnn, and Jessica Simpson was the best to play Daisy Duke.

IMG_1348.jpeg

Kimchi > sour kraut.

Also, it’s not chili without beans in it.

IPHY is best, especially with a mildot reticle.

Nissan makes the best pickup on the market.

Ginger over MaryAnn, and Jessica Simpson was the best to play Daisy Duke.

View attachment 8154318
I was going to disagree about Daisy Duke but really, you are right. Catherine Bach was a bit more rigid of an actor but Jessica has a natural sensee of comedic timing that worked really well.