• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What Hitler thinks of the Gen 4 Glocks

Mute

Curmudgeon
Minuteman
  • Sep 9, 2003
    Diamond Bar, CA
    www.amtraininggroup.com
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYep23-onw&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYep23-onw&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Hilarious!

Re: What Hitler thinks of the Gen 4 Glocks

Too funny...these never get old. Kinda like The Guy On a Buffalo stuff!! It tickeled the shit outa me!

Anyone know the actual name of the movie or series this was taken from??? Funny but...Gatson??? Vas ist das??? Die namen ist Gaston!!!! Gaston dummkopff, Gaston!!!!

i love it.... awesome! Now who all except me has all the guns he referenced?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i love it.... awesome! Now who all except me has all the guns he referenced? </div></div>
    Are you bragging about the High Point, lol?

What are there like about 4 versions of that clip? They are all f'ing hilarious!

I think it could have been from Valkyrie, the movie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AREAONE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it could have been from Valkyrie, the movie. </div></div>
    no...its from "downfall"...its been around for a few years...its streaming on netflix...not a high budget flick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mute</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I had a High Point, I'd kill myself.....with the High Point. </div></div>

It will most likely jam, and you'll live
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AREAONE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it could have been from Valkyrie, the movie. </div></div>
    no...its from "downfall"...its been around for a few years...its streaming on netflix...not a high budget flick </div></div>

Yep also known by its german name (Der Untergang) and yes damn good flick!!

After having a crappy day this gave me a good laugh, thanks!