• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing What hogs and other animals hear from suppressed rifles. Video

TEXASLAWMAN

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2014
(Was not sure where to post this so put it in the hunting and suppressor sections***)

Did a little test to show you all what hogs and other animals hear from suppressed rifles, I did hits and misses. This shows you even with the quietest subsonic caliber a hit is loud enough to send the other hogs running. Even though suppressors are not movie quiet and you can not take out an entire sounder without them knowing they are still very advantageous to the hunter. Suppressors will save your hearing and it is much more enjoyable to hunt with others using them. Hogs will not know which way the shots are coming from and will run from the bullet impacts giving you more shots, I am able to steer the sounder into the open many times. Here is the video enjoy hope it helps someone understand suppressors better.

Very interesting, even from a non hog hunters point of view.

Gota love how much power .45ACP still had at distance.

The title of this thread is misleading, I was expecting a thorough and in detail interview with Pork E. Pig. Describing the horror as his closest friends and wallow-mates drop around him with no more than a thud.