• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"What I need"?

okiefired

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2003
The Reservation (OK)
If I hear one more person in the media tell me what I NEED or don't NEED, I'm gonna blow a f'n gasket. We don't need houses as big as we have. We don't need multiple autos. We don't need all the clothes and shoes we have. We don't need a 60" TV and $2k sound system. Looking at my stomach, guess I don't need all the food I eat. We don't need all the gadgets and toys we have and we don't need to take all the vacations we do but guess what, free men can own things they don't need, just another thing that makes America great. If we're gonna base everything we own on whether we NEED it or not, we're all gonna be getting rid of a lot of shit. What could whether or not I NEED the rifles I own possibly have to do with anything?

Okie

Re: "What I need"?

"...to each according to his needs"

Think about the underlying message and who is delivering it. It takes constant suggestion to morph people's thoughts over time. The word "need" is a very loaded word these days.

I would recomend you send the paragrap below to any one who brings up the issue of "need".

While we're at it, we also don't need the First Amendment as free speach can offend people of different opinions. We also don't need the Third Amendment because it's not like we would mind sharing our houses with soldiers. Definitely don't need the Fourth Amendment because it's not like we have anything to hide. Don't need the Fifth Amendment because, if we're innocent, we won't be accused of a crime anyway. Same for the Sixth, Seventh and Eighth Amendments. Why even bother with the Bill of Rights.

No need to complicate this. It dosn't matter what context they use the word in. It dosn't matter what way they're asking we might "need" it. As a free man, I can obtain anything I want (within the law, as long as I'm not infringing on others rights) for no other reason than simply because I want it....period.

Okie