• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What is CONUS

Not attempting to look like I'm trying to throw shade, but a Google search usually turns up answers to these kinds of questions. I wouldn't know for sure, but it did help a "friend" out a time or two.........;)

Oh, and Urban Dictionary is pretty good too. If you are going to go there, make sure you have an hour or two to burn......you'll get sucked right in.

"The contiguous United States or officially the conterminous United States consists of the 48 adjoining U.S. states plus Washington, D.C. on the continent of North America." The military defined CONUS as the continental United States before Alaska gained statehood, and the definition/acronym stuck. Last time I checked, Alaska was still in North America.

The TDY with shit per diems and no hazard or hardship pay.

If you've ever been a contractor, you will get that.

By the way, technicality, can CONUS even be a TDY or is being sent somewhere CONUS, from somewhere CONUS have some other term?