• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is going on at JP Enterprizes?

Re: What is going on at JP Enterprizes?

I have had very good luck with them. You must call and get to the right people. What problem are you having?

They are match supporters and seem to be very reputable people. I shot with the owner at Rifles Only this past fall. Is it fair to post they are in (utter chaos)?

I had a small warranty issue and it was handled quickly with no questions.

Who have you talked to at their business? Did you email your issues to them and know they got it, our electronic age is not perfect.

I hope things get cleared up for you and like I said I have had good dealing with them.

I ordered a compensator from them and got an email that it was going to be backordered. Called the company and got someone on the phone right away that was very helpful and changed the order for me. He actually knew exactly who I was since he was the one that just emailed me. I was pretty surprised to talk to a real person that quickly considering a lot of companies are next to impossible to get in touch with. Try giving them a call if you haven't already

For some reason I doubt things are in "utter chaos" or that their CS is "beyond terrible". I love it when people come on here and make generalized statements without any facts about a business. I'm not saying your full of shit but it kind of seems that way when you don't give any info.

Ive ordered a lot of stuff from JP, the only minor issue I had was it took them almost 6 weeks to send me a barrel I ordered, when I called after about 4 weeks they told me they were in production and getting cryo treated as we speek and told me it would be a little till they were finished. some parts take time to make, just give them a call im sure any issues will be resolved.

I had some questions about a trigger that came on my rifle. I found them to be very helpful and easy to get a hold of. They even offered to adjust it for me if I wanted to send it back to them.

I ordered a AR15 hand guard that was missing a screw. They immediately sent me a half dozen screws. They are good to go in my opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JP is a great group of guys, if you have an issue with them just pick up the phone and they will get it resolved asap </div></div>

+100.

I've had many dealings with John Paul and others there and never had any problems. Like any business, nobody is perfect and if you have a small problem pick up the phone and discuss it with them and I'm 100% confident they'll resolve it in a timely manner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slickrick0999</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a full rifle was a prize at a recent match also.
</div></div>
Two complete LRP 07 rifles were given on a prize table last month.

I can tell you they are very busy. I called to pay for an order yesterday and it took 4 tries. All lines busy. To me that is not a sign of disarray but a sign of a company doing things right. They must not be doing too bad a job with the phones ringing off the hook with orders. The person I talked to had me taken care of, explained why I couldn't go ahead and pay for a part that was backordered, finished my order,and was very helpful in just a few minutes. My experience was great!

This is going to be a record year for gun related businesses. You guys might as well get use to busy signals and being hold because it is going to be an industry wide problem.

Never had issues with contacting them via email or phone. Been saving pennies to get one of their new rifles. (New as in last years PSC-11).

The guys at JP are top notch and true professionals. I have know JP for awhile and he is a good guy.

Whatever your issue is I am 100% sure a phone call will fix the problem.

I have a small business (much smaller than JP), and those guys are waaaaaaay more organized than I'll ever be.

I called them for an update, and they already had my info in front of them by the time I told them why I was calling. Maybe caller ID, maybe because I typically introduce myself when I call someone and they looked it up really quickly, maybe a wizard behind a curtain, but spooky!

They'll get you cleared on whatever the problem is.

Bob

Got a 6.5 upper from them and talked to the owner on the phone. I found them to be really helpful, and they actually recommended one of their less expensive items for my build.

Give them a chance to get back to you. As always, patience and calm wins.

Bought a lot of triggers from those guys over the years and never any problems except of my own doing....I screwed up an install once and they had a part out to me the same day I called for help.

So OP, you got lots of people saying otherwise to your "utter chaos" statement so where are your facts of their condition? It is time to put up what you feel is so bad that you felt compelled to come on an Internet forum and bad mouth a company.

WTH?! No respnses to defend your apparent misrepresentation? What did you order? A yellow trigger spring?? I spoke to several of them the Tues after SHOT. Ordering a new build. Got a live person in 2 rings. Immediate emails. Always nice and on the spot. Even called me back re: a question within 10 minutes.

I think your statements are as valid as your defense in this thread...non-existent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not saying your full of shit.... </div></div>

Yes you are, but we still lub you.
laugh.gif

This is starting to smell like a drive-by bashing. OP, get on here and defend your credibility. If you can't, delete your post....small companies don't need undeserved bashing.

I emailed late one night during SHOT asking them for a catalog since it has been a while. Got a email back first thing in the morning saying it was on the way. Couple days later I had my catalog in hand and the drooling had begun.

There are exceptions to every rule but JP has been around a long time for a reason.

To the OP

I have been well acquainted with JP both as a very active competitive shooter and as a long time customer. I have spent thousands of dollars with them, have seen hundreds of thousands of dollars of their product on prize tables and in shooters hands. IME their service and quality are second to none in this industry.

To date I have heard of three people who wanted to bad mouth them.....the first two turned out to be clueless dipshits....your story is number three.

So now you have heard from three clueless dip shits.
Anyone who has ever dealt with or known JP would know the OP is wrong.
I have never had anything but great service from anyone at JP.

They just started selling a bunch of new stuff on Brownells.com and they seem to be rolling out new products at quick clip. I wonder if they are having some growing pains. I'm sure it's a big deal to get picked up by Brownell's and they better keep up those shipping times to keep their new hook up.

When I placed my order the other day, I was told by them "we can't seem to make enough of those." I'm pretty sure that means my backordered part is worth the wait!!!!

I bought up a CTR02 a couple years ago and it has become my go to rifle.
The thing is so dam smooth, so dam accurate, and (much to my surprise) has never FTF or failed to go bang...Just about every other accurate AR I have owned that matches the JP for accuracy does not do the same...Some of them cost as much as too!

They are dam expensive, but just dam worth it.

JP builds among the very top of the AR class and are first class guys to deal with. Given my OCD nature and having to work with international borders they were fantastic to deal with...Now to decide which 308 I need the most!
smile.gif

Peace

ordered a compensator first of the year and was told it was in stock, a week later I called and they were so swamped and short handed they said it might be about a week....last week I called and they said they wanted to bow out of the order. I went to Midway USA the compensator was in stock and is now on my my AR. Now I like those guys and have bought a few things from them, but if you lead people on and then bow out sooner or later if you dont get your shit together...you arent going to have this problem, it will go away. I think FBC might be right....growing pains. I never doughted their products as I feel they are top notch.
Appreciate all the positive feedback for future business with them

As far as the personal attacks....real nice