• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is Going on at Midway USA

Do you honestly think midway or grafs calls and makes the carrier reroute the shipments all over the country after they have shipped?
Do you honestly think I said that ? :rolleyes:

Yes, you specifically called out midway and grafs for route your packages took.
Haha, read it again....but sloooooooower . Troll someone else .

2d1q9b.jpg

Reactions: Rocketvapor
I
Once you chose the shipping method and it leaves their doors. It's hard to blame them for slow shipping.
Wow, you have a keen sense for the obvious .:rolleyes: But on the other hand , if they get constant complaints about shitty shipping then it's on them to fix the problem by choosing another method of shipping .

Constant complaints? How many complaints (reported on gun forums) do they get compared to the number of items shipped?
Sure post leaves them via UPS,
Pick UPS and it leaves via UPS,
Pick Priority and the USPS probably picks it up in bulk.
Don't like the results, you pick another option.
Watch the time of day and day of the week you order.
It might be convenient to order after work on a Thursday evening, but don't be all that surprised if it isn't picked up until Monday (4 days later).

Most vendors use the data provided by the carrier.
It doesn't matter if you ask the vendor or you check the tracking yourself, estimated delivery dates are provided by the carrier.
They give you a tracking number, the carrier provides the location.
When you get erroneous locations, it's the carrier not the vendor.

@EddieNFL
Your post caused me to check Midway.
Nope, no free shipping today :(

Last edited: