• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is going on...we remove troops from Syria and Mattis resigns?

Hmm, two things,

A marine questioning when they get to pull out??? I didnt know jarheads were in theater, and if they are they should shut the fuck up. Asking questions in front of he press. Shocking really, a marine with a big mouth. :) It must be close to teh end of his 30 day combat tour.

Secondly, 3rdly really... and most likely, the press is making shit up or recontexting what they heard third hand.

4thly, if this is an actual event that general should resign.

Hmm, two things,

A marine questioning when they get to pull out??? I didnt know jarheads were in theater, and if they are they should shut the fuck up. Asking questions in front of he press. Shocking really, a marine with a big mouth. :) It must be close to teh end of his 30 day combat tour.

Secondly, 3rdly really... and most likely, the press is making shit up or recontexting what they heard third hand.

4thly, if this is an actual event that general should resign.

I dont think anyone has an understanding of USMC rank structure and exactly how much separation there is between ranks.

As a young E3 in an Infantry BN dumb ass butter bars were only seen and never spoken to unless they spoke to you first and you locked up when answering them like they were Eisenhower.

So this Cmmdt is just sitting around taking questions from subs regarding major foreign policy?

I dont think so.

Whats telling is he has admitted the Pentagon had no idea what constituted success in Syria anyway. They have no strategic plan. Its all lets go play tactics and hope the bleeding and spending is slow enough the public doesnt get pissed.

Two years ago at a USMC event this guy chastised a room full of USMC vets - many WWII, Korea, VN, GWOT you name it. Probably a dozen or more in wheelchairs with a PH - chastised them for yelling "You'll be Sorreee!" as poolees were marched in for oath of enlistment.

Surprised he didnt give us a lecture on hazing.

This year he made a crack how we should pray for John Kelly because "He has a very tough job, he has his hands full" implication Trump needs Kellys care to function.

This is an Obama appointee Commandant.

Bye Felicia!

Just because DOD is getting pulled off the tit in Syria doesnt mean there wont still be a lot of kill left there.

Fake news.

DOD is just pissed other people will be getting money they wanted.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Hate to say it Marines but looks to me like Mattis, Kelly, Dunford, Neller, the USMC cabal, is half stepping for Trump.

Guessing the real problem with Mattis was an unwillingness to do anything on the southern border despite getting 700 b to spend. This resulted in the current impasse and shut down.

Im thinking we need to try an army op perhaps the heirs of Pershing and Patton riding after Villa will be hungry for chalupas on the line.

Reactions: shooter65
I dont think this is the case, I think Kelly did an outstanding job, so did Mattis, dont know who the others are. Only issue I have is their holding "relations" with so called allies in such high regard, I think they get this shit at the war college which has been infiltrated by a bunch of globalists, hell its existence is to support globalists not the USA. Globalism is the issue not jarhead generals. I dont think you will get much better with Army generals and definitely not with Navy. Perhaps its time we put a CSM in that position. NCOs love America and they Love the Troops.

Reactions: fx77 and shooter65
Methinks Mattis is smart enough to know, putting Marines on the border is a bad idea. It's a job better left to the Army. Marines, by nature are too aggressive, and make terrible peace keepers/cops on a beat. The Army on the other hand, make excellent troops for standing around and directing traffic. :)

Maybe, but it seems the shelf life of a marine unit in Combat these days is only 6 months. Why do they exist again?

Methinks Mattis is smart enough to know, putting Marines on the border is a bad idea. It's a job better left to the Army. Marines, by nature are too aggressive, and make terrible peace keepers/cops on a beat. The Army on the other hand, make excellent troops for standing around and directing traffic. :)

Maybe, but it seems the shelf life of a marine unit in Combat these days is only 6 months. Why do they exist again?
It’s six months because we either run out of fuckers to kill, or the fuckers won’t engage. There’re cases where Marines wore Army uniforms because the fuckers avoided us based on our uniforms and wouldn’t engage. An Army general put the kibosh on that shit, but it was funny as hell while it lasted.

BLUF: Assault troops don’t and shouldn’t be deployed for long periods, that’s what the Army is for (occupation).

hahahah Faluja and Faluja redux with army making sure you didn't get in trouble again.

Ill be nice since its Christmas and stop there.

Assault Troops, hahahahhahhaahahaha

Assault is what the 3rd ID did all the way to Baghdad, that is assaulting, not following a unit somewhere then prancing around in your pretty circus uniform telling everyone how badass you are (for 6 months), Its killing mutherfuckers til you run out of them then moving on to find more to kill not waiting there for then to attack you, Go to websters and look up the word assault.

It’s six months because we either run out of fuckers to kill, or the fuckers won’t engage. There’re cases where Marines wore Army uniforms because the fuckers avoided us based on our uniforms and wouldn’t engage. An Army general put the kibosh on that shit, but it was funny as hell while it lasted.

BLUF: Assault troops don’t and shouldn’t be deployed for long periods, that’s what the Army is for (occupation).

Last edited:
Well I have heard that the 3 Marines were doing their job as the Spear Point and they completed their mission. Time to turn it over to the Big Army to Manage.

The Marines will be serving over the tribunals.

some more intrigue

https://www.worldtribune.com/report...t6sLbn1_TNC0hzle_987W7xrvsn6F1ZBi0-WuvHdEdrCE

Report: Mattis blocked Trump supporters from key Pentagon jobs
By World Tribune on December 26, 2018

CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE: Countdown: Top stories of 2018
by WorldTribune Staff, December 26, 2018
The Pentagon’s doors may soon swing open to a number of supporters of President Donald Trump who felt they were locked out by departing Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, D.C. insiders say.
“Mattis mostly hired Democrats, so this is an opportunity for a Trump do-over of political appointees at the Pentagon,” tweeted Christian Whiton, a former senior adviser at the State Department. “Would be nice if it happens.”
jmattispentgn.jpg
A former Trump campaign adviser said Defense Secretary Jim Mattis ‘worked hard to keep Trump campaign advisers and surrogates out of the Pentagon while undermining Trump policies all along.’ / AP
In a Dec. 25 report, Washington Times security correspondent Rowan Scarborough quoted a former Trump campaign adviser as saying Mattis “was briefing Hillary during the 2016 campaign and only became a Trump supporter after the election. He then worked hard to keep Trump campaign advisers and surrogates out of the Pentagon while undermining Trump policies all along. I hope he doesn’t let the door hit him on the way out.”
The ex-adviser also said: “General Mattis is a cautionary tale for conservatives thinking about getting involved in 2020 re-election campaign. Numerous advisers who took significant risks in supporting Trump during the 2016 campaign had their lives destroyed by a cast of thousands. Meanwhile, Mattis fought hard to keep them out of the Pentagon, adding insult to injury.”
Scarborough noted that “Insiders say Mattis’s chief of staff, retired Navy Rear Adm. Kevin M. Sweeney, preached a ‘non-political’ Defense Department.”
Mattis reportedly gave Sweeney wide authority over personnel matters. Sweeney’s official Pentagon biography states: “He is responsible for providing counsel and advice to the Secretary on all matters concerning the Department.”
Insiders translated Sweeney’s “non-political” edict “as meaning that Trump campaign people and Republicans on Capitol Hill would have limited access to 160 plum, high-paying appointments,” Scarborough wrote.
Scarborough noted that sources pointed to Michele Flournoy, who was his first choice to be deputy defense secretary, as proof of Mattis’s leanings. Flournoy served as President Barack Obama’s undersecretary of defense for policy and is a Hillary Clinton supporter.
“Yet she was Mattis‘s first choice for the ultra-plum job of deputy defense secretary, to the exclusion of rank-and-file Republicans who had been outside looking in for eight years,” Scarborough wrote.
The job ultimately went to Patrick M. Shanahan, a longtime Boeing executive outside the Republican foreign policy sphere.
Scarborough noted that the Flournoy near-hiring may have contributed to Trump calling Mattis “some sort of a Democrat” on CBS’s “60 Minutes.”
A second source, Scarborough said, defended Sweeney. While he stresses a non-political Pentagon, Sweeney has asked for Republican referrals, only to run up against a tide of “Never Trumpers” who would be dead-on-arrival with White House gatekeepers, this source said.
Check Out Geostrategy-Direct __________Jump Start the U.S. Media
Christian Whiton, Jim Mattis, Kevin Sweeney, Michele Flournoy, Scarborough: Mattis blocked Trump supporters from key Pentagon jobs, Trump administration, WorldTribune.com

So let me see if I understand this article.... a Trump campaign advisor who didn’t get something he wanted is crying because Mattis didn’t put him or other “campaign advisors” in high positions within the pentagon. I guess since he was on the campaign team he feels like he has paid, now he gets to play....seems kind of swampy to me.

And for those that think campaign advisors and other people that are not qualified for positions should be put there because they helped get a president elected. I have one question, and I’ll try to ask it as gently as possible. ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

So let me see if I understand this article.... a Trump campaign advisor who didn’t get something he wanted is crying because Mattis didn’t put him or other “campaign advisors” in high positions within the pentagon. I guess since he was on the campaign team he feels like he has paid, now he gets to play....seems kind of swampy to me.

And for those that think campaign advisors and other people that are not qualified for positions should be put there because they helped get a president elected. I have one question, and I’ll try to ask it as gently as possible. ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

It seems for many that post in the bear pit, MAGA is their new religion and Trump is their new god. Can’t speak reason to zealots. Case in point, look how quickly they now turn on Mattis.

Who here knows what happened with Mattis? Was there? Saw the whole thing?

Not I.

That said, the only reason Trump is getting trashed left and right by the liberals is that he wasn’t their chosen messiah. The Dems could have run Trump in 16 instead of Hillary.

No shit, he had the credentials with them to be their front man. It’s just that Hillary had so much dirt on the leadership of the DNC that they couldn’t pick anyone good. Pro tip - don’t get on the clinton foundations child molestation private jet if you want to still have any say on what political decisions you make.

I’m pretty sure the only reason Trump has taken his right leaning line is to make the lefties know he is pissed with their decision to run hillary and ruin him.

At the end of the day, we have gotten almost nothing out of Trump. No wall, no restoration of 2a freedoms, and not much else to call good.

Probably the best thing about Trumps presidency is the extreme fascism that has been unmasked on the left - holy shit those folks are Mao and Hitler nuts and showing it for all to see.

I didn’t vote for Trump. I voted for pissed off liberals. For once, I feel I won this election cycle...

Dam you found us out, we though we were fooling people , you really should read the posts here and you will find some trumpkins but a lot less than you would think, I would say almost as many trumpkins as there are retarded fuckers like you and your neww commie buddy there.

It seems for many that post in the bear pit, MAGA is their new religion and Trump is their new god. Can’t speak reason to zealots. Case in point, look how quickly they now turn on Mattis.

Dam you found us out, we though we were fooling people , you really should read the posts here and you will find some trumpkins but a lot less than you would think, I would say almost as many trumpkins as there are retarded fuckers like you and your neww commie buddy there.

You mean the posts where Mattis is now called a member of the “deep state” or a globalist because he believes we shouldn’t abandon those that are fighting alongside us?

And nice reasoned response there. [sarcasm off] Try again when you’re done with your hyper partisan tantrum.

You mean the posts where Mattis is now called a member of the “deep state” or a globalist because he believes we shouldn’t abandon those that are fighting alongside us?

And nice reasoned response there. [sarcasm off] Try again when you’re done with your hyper partisan tantrum.

I didn’t want to abandon those that were fighting alongside with us either as we have screwed them over many times. However, we created many of the problems there in the first place. I for one never believed we should have been there to begin with, at least not in the capacity that we were.

As far as Mattis not putting certain people in positions, I could care less about that. It is interesting that he supposedly only picked Democratic peeps but that may have been all he had to choose from. Truthfully, the reason the country and our exploits in the world are so fucked up is because most people in certain positions of power have no business being there. We can start with getting rid of most of the politicians. Most of them make decisions on things that they know nothing about.

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcats
Does anyone think the Kurds weren't going to get fucked? Their best case scenario is them trying to work a deal with the Syrian gov (the gov that will rule the country since we were unable to overthrow them - the real reason we became involved). Supposedly the Kurds and Syrian gov just reached a deal (to protect them from our NATO "ally"). My bet is the Kurds still get fucked as soon as the syrians don't need them to help protect their north anymore.

Anyone know how the plan worked that kept us in a country we had no right to be in? Were we going to build bases there and stay? At some point the syrians were going to want their dirt back.

https://www.duffelblog.com/2018/12/...o live with Mattis after divorce is finalized

MARINE CORPS
Troops ask to live with Mattis after divorce is finalized
af267bf15048e1f46811b6c18f5316ec

Published
13 hours ago
on
December 28, 2018
By
Paul Sharpe
mattis-trump.jpg

WASHINGTON — Most troops caught in the middle of a domestic dispute that resulted in their father Jim Mattis filing for divorce say they hope they can live with him after this is all over, sources confirmed today.
Mattis filed for divorce from President Donald Trump last week, citing “irreconcilable differences” that stemmed from the cancellation of vacation plans in Syria, the president’s decision to send some of the kids to border school in October, and his well-known Diet Coke drinking problem.

“I love daddy Mattis more than anything in the entire world,” said Army Spc. Nick Kester. “He reads a book to me every night, while Trump isn’t even there at bedtime.”
Although some argue Trump has been “great with the kids” and truly cares about their welfare, a number of sources have come forward to allege the president has abused the troops he supposedly loves on a number of occasions.
Sources say Trump has not once visited them while they were away at The University of Iraq and Afghanistan. Some even believe he has been cheating on their dad with National Security Advisor John Bolton, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, or Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Troops were also angered by his erratic behavior and tendency to teach them far different life lessons than their favored parent.
41xvdYAdFjL._AC_SL85_.jpg

No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy: The…By Jim Proser…
$18.89$28.99

51%2BYIgLLwML._AC_SL85_.jpg

The Future of War: A HistoryBy Lawrence Freedman…
$20.40$30.00

51Qq3%2B60A-L._AC_SL85_.jpg

Future War: Preparing for the New Global BattlefieldBy Robert H. Latiff…
$13.60$25.00

Ads by Amazon
“Mattis makes us do pushups and wants our family to be more lethal,” said Marine Lt. Philip Allison. “Meanwhile, when I asked Trump whether he’d like to throw the nuclear football around, he said, ‘oh sure, kid, just give me a few minutes,’ and then never came out.”
“Last time I talked with him all he kept telling me was how I was an idiot for paying anything over a 4% tax rate,” Allison added.
The couple heads to family court on Jan. 1, 2019, where a judge is expected to divide their $2.7 trillion in assets and set up a custody arrangement many believe will favor Mattis, who plans to visit with the kids often, teach them about the bullets and the bees, and put them through college on the GI Bill.
“I absolutely plan to bring up his use of community property to buy this stupid border wall that he found on Amazon,” Mattis said.

https://www.duffelblog.com/2018/12/mattis-divorce-trump/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=Duffel Blog&utm_content=Troops ask to live with Mattis after divorce is finalized

MARINE CORPS
Troops ask to live with Mattis after divorce is finalized
af267bf15048e1f46811b6c18f5316ec

Published
13 hours ago
on
December 28, 2018
By
Paul Sharpe
mattis-trump.jpg

WASHINGTON — Most troops caught in the middle of a domestic dispute that resulted in their father Jim Mattis filing for divorce say they hope they can live with him after this is all over, sources confirmed today.
Mattis filed for divorce from President Donald Trump last week, citing “irreconcilable differences” that stemmed from the cancellation of vacation plans in Syria, the president’s decision to send some of the kids to border school in October, and his well-known Diet Coke drinking problem.

“I love daddy Mattis more than anything in the entire world,” said Army Spc. Nick Kester. “He reads a book to me every night, while Trump isn’t even there at bedtime.”
Although some argue Trump has been “great with the kids” and truly cares about their welfare, a number of sources have come forward to allege the president has abused the troops he supposedly loves on a number of occasions.
Sources say Trump has not once visited them while they were away at The University of Iraq and Afghanistan. Some even believe he has been cheating on their dad with National Security Advisor John Bolton, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, or Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Troops were also angered by his erratic behavior and tendency to teach them far different life lessons than their favored parent.
41xvdYAdFjL._AC_SL85_.jpg

No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy: The…By Jim Proser…
$18.89$28.99

51%2BYIgLLwML._AC_SL85_.jpg

The Future of War: A HistoryBy Lawrence Freedman…
$20.40$30.00

51Qq3%2B60A-L._AC_SL85_.jpg

Future War: Preparing for the New Global BattlefieldBy Robert H. Latiff…
$13.60$25.00

Ads by Amazon
“Mattis makes us do pushups and wants our family to be more lethal,” said Marine Lt. Philip Allison. “Meanwhile, when I asked Trump whether he’d like to throw the nuclear football around, he said, ‘oh sure, kid, just give me a few minutes,’ and then never came out.”
“Last time I talked with him all he kept telling me was how I was an idiot for paying anything over a 4% tax rate,” Allison added.
The couple heads to family court on Jan. 1, 2019, where a judge is expected to divide their $2.7 trillion in assets and set up a custody arrangement many believe will favor Mattis, who plans to visit with the kids often, teach them about the bullets and the bees, and put them through college on the GI Bill.
“I absolutely plan to bring up his use of community property to buy this stupid border wall that he found on Amazon,” Mattis said.

Duffleblog rides a pretty even keel but they seem to be a bit "edgier" with their hits on Trump than they were with Obam.

There is a touch of "Never Trump" there.

During Obam I recall their using satire to poke fun at the idea of Obam putting the mil in place to control the people but it was more making fun of us than shitting on Obam.

In the Trump era the satire is pointed at Trump specifically.

Its the media irregardless of the target audience, or perhaps specifically because who the target audience is, there is a propaganda angle.

Action Figure Therapy produces some funny as hell videos aimed at the mil. That guy is so "Never Trump" he has stopped making videos just to defend himself from people responding to his own attacks on Trump. Guy had a successful venue providing some escape, entertainment, humor and he turned it into a house of hate. Last I looked at his Facebook site it was his hate against Trump and anyone that supported Trump - probably many of whom were consumers of his video content.

Was listening to the media this morning give an absolutely masturbatory report on the current economy. Unemployment 3.5%, people re-entering the work force that had given up, that enthusiasm motivating others to find work, high school graduates - a population that was dwindling in the work force - now highly sought and seeing the biggest gains in pay, the report couldnt have been better and to hear the report you would think it was just magically happening. Policy didnt matter, cutting business taxes didnt matter, deregulation didnt matter, taking the boot off small business' neck didnt matter - it just happened - last thing they would say is that electing Trump over Hillary is what mattered.

Yeah, Task & Purpose is the same. Finally had to shut that feed off; it was so anti-Trump. I'm not a Trump fan boy by any stretch, but I'd like reporting (any reporting) to at least ATTEMPT to be unbiased.

Reactions: SilentStalkr