• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes What is the current wait times for S&B Scopes?

Cplhuey

Private
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2013
I'm really trying to get my hands on a S&B PMII 4-20x50 H59 reticle scope. I've looked all over for one in stock but it seems like all the usual places are out of stock. I've heard a variety of wait times to get one; from 4 weeks to 9 months. I'm not sure if I should just buy something else and wait for one to come up for sale or if I should just bite the bullet and wait it out.

Has anyone ordered one recently or anyone who might know (or have an idea) of when S&B might be getting some in?

Thanks!

4-20x50?? Are you thinking more like 3-20x50 or 5-20x50? I am pretty sure that they don't have a 4-20

Your best bet would be to check with Eurooptics, Sportoptics and Mile High. I have purchased from all of these vendors including two PMII's and they have been excellent.

Thanks guys. I did check with EuroOptic and they did in fact have it in stock! I'm sorry, I did mean the 3-20x50. I think I may shell the extra to pick one up that's in stock. I did find that there's a site where you can order the 3-20x50 H59 (not in stock) which is $500 cheaper than EuroOptic, but I don't think I can wait 4-6 months to get it. If anyone wants the site just let me know. I'm not affiliated with them, so it's more to help if any of you guys have the time to wait for one.

I say call the Premium Dealers and ask what you are looking for as I have checked on a S&B PMII in 5-25 and seems to me the new price change has people's attention making the used last year models selling like hot cakes from what I have noticed here on the HIDE ! EO has what I am looking for in a new optik and they will be glad to find you whatever you are looking for! I am sure!! I would venture to say most manufacturers with such a high end product will have them ready for sale NOW!

Last edited:
Your best bet would be to check with Eurooptics, Sportoptics and Mile High. I have purchased from all of these vendors including two PMII's and they have been excellent.
I haven't had to wait more the 3-4 weeks in recent months on the 3-20 and 5-25 with MLR reticle from SportOptics. Mile High and EuroOptic should be about the same and all of these vendors will treat you right. Don't forget to mention SnipersHide!

My new PMII will be here in a few days and I went with the 5-25 P4F and it was in stock and I think I picked this optik so I could order a Custom But my 338-378 will send a few rounds down range and the Accumark # 3 Contour stays nice and cool if ya do not push it too fast! Hope your wait is minimal and you get the magnification you want!

It was my luck that prefer item in stock and immediately ship out after put an order.

Many thanks to Jay@SportOptics

What about the 3-20x50 or 5-20x50 ultra short? I know I've seen the 5-20x50 and have done a little reading but figured I'd ask here. Lead times on either or if one is known in stock somewhere. H59 or tremor2 would be preferred for this optics role.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk