• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is this "frame" around the scope?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
What's the purpose of this "frame" around the scope on this ELR rig in the video short? I've never seen one before. thnx

Its tacti-COOL

I can't remember the name of it, I think he states in the video or in the comments what it is

Reactions: rothgyr
There was an entire thread not long ago featuring this guy. Can’t remember what it was though

please don't ever refer to something this idiot does as ELR again. this guys is faking all these shots, the cage is not cool nor necessary.

By the way, the cage around the scope is the Armor Optic by TacomHQ, makers of the Charlie Tarac. It's purpose is to protect the scope from drops, like if you're parachuting out of a plane or rappelling from a helo, not that the youtube one hit wonder guy would know anything about that. Only use in the civilian world is if you're a complete clutz or you can't break the habit of using your $3000+ scope as a carry handle.

By the way, the cage around the scope is the Armor Optic by TacomHQ, makers of the Charlie Tarac. It's purpose is to protect the scope from drops, like if you're parachuting out of a plane or rappelling from a helo, not that the youtube one hit wonder guy would know anything about that. Only use in the civilian world is if you're a complete clutz or you can't break the habit of using your $3000+ scope as a carry handle.
scopes ARE carry handles. otherwise im not spending $300+ on mounts anymore.

Last edited:
I remember an outfit from the late 90’s-2000’s that had a similar type device but was way more over the top. Two large hoops. Seem to recall he sold complete guns, and hosted a 500 yd egg shoot match of some sort on a private ranch. Same cringe level as the overton dude.

I cant for the life of me remember the name.

Found it, these go way back.

IMG_0890.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate