• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is this newfound faggotry?

I don't even give my spare change in the 'tip' jar at regular places. Do your fking job and earn your money I say.

Reactions: nikonNUT
To go pizza the other night. Drive thru. 2 salads, 2 pies. Customer of mine. $52 total. Pay with my company card (my company), hopefully owner looking at receipts…..girl scoffed at me for not leaving a tip. She did nothing but hand me a couple of boxes thru a window.

I know when I was a kid, showing up on time, wide awake, and asking questions as needed to do a good job, got me A LONG ways.
Nowadays kids just expect it, and employers oblige cause they feel they have no choice. Fire a few of them fuckers and the rest will see what the value of hard work is. Wait till they start doing automated cashiers/ordering stands on a large scale. Employees will have to bust ass to keep those few spots that actually require a warm body
7DE93847-4B56-4EC1-BA08-69764E8B3303.jpeg

@roostercogburn98 - there is also the fact I am old (41) and grew up in IA.

Work was done properly the first time.
I remember at about age 5 or 6 my dad having that discussion with me about my chores (unloading dishwasher, putting away hand washed dishes, emptying house trash cans 2x week).
we wont even talk about his rules for making a bed…. 😆

but it stuck and worked.

Once, at 20, I ended up in AK with a tent, a backpack, not enough $, and no job. Looking around town, went to a sandwich shop and asked for an application.
Owner asked where I was from. “Farm kid from IA”.

his response “would you be interested in our morning shift? Starts at 0530. You prep all AM while I bake fresh bread”.

Great guy. His wife? Nasty drunk and evil.

@powdahound76

41 is old now? Fuck!!!!!!!
Same here, ozark mountain Arkansas hillbilly raised here. Throwing hay in the summer, cleaning tyson chicken houses from time to time. Working with my hands is all I have ever known. Try to tar h my kids the value of work and a dollar like I was. Hopefully it is sinking in

Asking for an $11 tip on $9 dollar coffee, I can see this two ways

one is if you are going to pay $9 for two coffees you are self identified as a good target for a large tip

two its the same thing as hitting on a girl out of your league, the answer is always no if you don't ask, so might as well ask ;)

• Love
Reactions: Aftermath
@powdahound76

41 is old now? Fuck!!!!!!!
Same here, ozark mountain Arkansas hillbilly raised here. Throwing hay in the summer, cleaning tyson chicken houses from time to time. Working with my hands is all I have ever known. Try to tar h my kids the value of work and a dollar like I was. Hopefully it is sinking in
Such a young pup! :LOL: But ditto on the Ozark hillbilly thing (Sorta. Been here 32 years) but I feel ya! Throwing square bales was a right of passage. In my field of work I get to repair hydraulics on broken down round bailers. The young-ish set will tell you rounds are more efficient, etc. Get a farmer that changed Methuselahs diapers and you get a different story. "These little fuckers don't wanna (or won't) work! I can't get anyone to throw square bails anymore!"

Last edited:
Reactions: roostercogburn98
He's driving an Audi buying two coffees for $9 with a $20...

Can you blame the kid for trying? 🤣

She's probably used to rich assholes not wanting to touch money after she's touched it with her filthy poor fingers all day

I’ve seen this same shit at Subway and a small burger joint (set up similar to any fast food joint) in Texas.
Since when the fuck do we tip Subway and fast food employees?
And WHY the fuck would I tip these people?
Blasphemy
I think Starbucks started that shit

Let's raise the score on this thread
@Bigfatcock what are the actual odds?
Pretty damn high actually. I don’t start fishing for fatties or uglies until last call, and most of the time it’s still better to just get a ho.

The legit 8-10’s are used to being hit on by a certain type, so non typical people actually have a solid chance. Pique’s their curiosity, whereas they would normally mental shut down their usual suitor.

Still did last time I was in one a couple years ago.
That's their only pay, they aren't commissary employees.
Haven’t been in one while it was open for business in a long time. I visit the Bragg north and south commissary every week though.

Second time this has happened to me in 2 days.

Go to a deli. They make my sandwich. I get to the register and everything is like $6.54. I had a $10 bill and hand it over.

Guy who looks all of 12 asks me 'Did you want your change?'

Uh, yeah. WTF else did you think I wanted?

Go get coffee driving some guy I know's Audi R7. 2 coffees and its like just short of $9. Hand over a $20.

Coffee hippy weed smoking chick who has probably already peaked in life asks me if I needed my change back?

Yeah skank, I'm going to leave your ass a $11 tip for bringing my coffee from the guy in the back I just watched make it, to the fucking window.

What in the actual fuck?

Many of these sales professionals have a hard time with math.

Second time this has happened to me in 2 days.

Go to a deli. They make my sandwich. I get to the register and everything is like $6.54. I had a $10 bill and hand it over.

Guy who looks all of 12 asks me 'Did you want your change?'

Uh, yeah. WTF else did you think I wanted?

Go get coffee driving some guy I know's Audi R7. 2 coffees and its like just short of $9. Hand over a $20.

Coffee hippy weed smoking chick who has probably already peaked in life asks me if I needed my change back?

Yeah skank, I'm going to leave your ass a $11 tip for bringing my coffee from the guy in the back I just watched make it, to the fucking window.

What in the actual fuck?
The new world order! Homeless woke fucks working in all the shit joints! You owe them!

Stupid "coin shortage" from Covid got people used to rounding up...
^^^^this

they had a sign in Sam's Club, "exact change only"

Since Jeopardy is far too intellectual for today's society, and I'd have to "phrase my answer in the form of a question"....

I'll go with the Wheel of Misfortune response......

I'd like to solve the puzzle.......

....cashless society for peasants

Think your talking about the guy who owned Jimmy John’s, not Papa John’s. You can’t get fat on Papa John’s because it’s hard to choke down more then a few bites of that nasty shit.
Ooof.....yeah you would be correct

6/10 is generous.

Maybe the next thread will be about how he hit a pothole and spilled his 9$ worth of coffee so now he is going to drive to Tijuana to get the stain removed because the local upholstery people wanted 180$. That would have potential.
TheGerman goes to tijuana would be epic. He'd probably call a cartel connected guy a muppet for not knowing the difference between a taco and a burrito. It would end with his new title as el presidenta and his first order to teach the peasants how to properly fold a tiny burrito.

Nowadays kids just expect it, and employers oblige cause they feel they have no choice. Fire a few of them fuckers and the rest will see what the value of hard work is. Wait till they start doing automated cashiers/ordering stands on a large scale. Employees will have to bust ass to keep those few spots that actually require a warm body
View attachment 7727272
Make it fast...

• Haha
Reactions: roostercogburn98
Noticed this garbage popping up on website purchases too. Bought something recently, and there was a 10/20/30 % tip option.

I'm buying off a website and I'm supposed to tip you for putting it in a box and shipping it out to me? Fuck that...

Reactions: Edgecrusher
@roostercogburn98 - there is also the fact I am old (41) and grew up in IA.

Work was done properly the first time.

I was part of a meeting when a QA report came up. The head of the section dinged used the excuse, "We were under a time crunch." I'll never forget Col Templin's response: "Yeah, not enough time to do it right, but always enough time to do it over." End of discussion.

Never make excuses.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Still did last time I was in one a couple years ago.
That's their only pay, they aren't commissary employees.

I remember when the suggested tip was a dime per bag. The wife never used the commisary, even though we were very close to two bases. She said Publix had better meat.

We have breakfast at a mom and pop several times each week. You check out at the register and even though the staff knows us, the cashier swipes my cards and always asks, did you want to include a tip? Never less than 20 percent, so far.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
Years ago all you had to claim was minimum wage. Nowadays, credit card tips are claimed.

Always tip (good service) in cash, this country was founded on avoiding paying taxes. Also, tips at places you frequent can get you preferential service. They might avoid ringings up certain items they make personally, like salads deserts and drinks. Ringing up 6 waters instead of 6 softdrinks is $12+ at most places. Our hook you up with extra food.

Also I’m not surprised of the European complaining about tips, being someone that serves for about three or four years, Europeans don’t tip for shit. Used to hate dealing with them. $1.50 of a $100 afyer running me around and dealing with your shitty English. Definitely wiping your spoon on my balls

I leave a cash tip even if paying with a card, cuz fuck uncle stupid! The idea that some server's tips are taxed if so fucking evil-communist-bullshit it makes me want to puke.

I get it, but at the same time I have to pay taxes on my wages. Why shouldn't they

I only tip well, and quite well, at the one place I go every week for my "night out" for my "non-Poor's" beer and eat. One's a liberal, but I think she's getting the picture now. But, never have the pre-calculated BS or asked for anything stupid. I'd actually try to help some of them if I knew they were in some kind of trouble - not friends, but you develop a concern for some folks. But, getting freakin' coffee or subway or something that's a cafeteria-like process...HAY-UL NO!!!!

Years ago all you had to claim was minimum wage. Nowadays, credit card tips are claimed.

Always tip (good service) in cash, this country was founded on avoiding paying taxes. Also, tips at places you frequent can get you preferential service. They might avoid ringings up certain items they make personally, like salads deserts and drinks. Ringing up 6 waters instead of 6 softdrinks is $12+ at most places. Our hook you up with extra food.

Also I’m not surprised of the European complaining about tips, being someone that serves for about three or four years, Europeans don’t tip for shit. Used to hate dealing with them. $1.50 of a $100 afyer running me around and dealing with your shitty English. Definitely wiping your spoon on my balls
I also don't tip for shitty service. They knew what they were getting into when they took the job.

MidwayUSA always defaults to 'round-up' for the NRA.

Strippers don't ask for tips.. straight cost per song.

Sad
Went thru a drive thru.
$10.94 total. Gave her $11.04
She almost gave me the dollar back.
No, how about 10 cents.
Oh, ha ha ha, I can’t do math.

Up to 50% for good service, 100% if at a cheapo/poor place. I’ve worked those jobs while young, poor, and drunk. I get it. No tip for take out. Eff you for making me feel awkward about it too, and eff your employer for giving you the option. I won’t be back…..Unless the waitstaff is a comprised of really good looking females ranging in age from 18-30. Then I tip well and revisit regularly.

Up to 50% for good service, 100% if at a cheapo/poor place. I’ve worked those jobs while young, poor, and drunk. I get it. No tip for take out. Eff you for trying to make me feel awkward about it too, and eff your employer for giving you the option. I won’t be back…..Unless the waitstaff is a comprised of really good looking females ranging in age from 18-30. Then I tip well and revisit regularly.

Local restaurant I (used to ) eat at. My bill was about $15.44, I give her a $20, so the girl brings me $4.00 in change.

I ask "Where's the rest of my change?"

Her "Oh, we round up"

Me "Not on my bill, I want my change."

They figure no one will have the balls to object os they do it. If you figure that $00.64 they tried to STEAL multiplied by 200 customers per day comes out to a chunk of money going into someone's pocket.
$20.00-$15.44-$4.00=$0.56
Why would you expect this poor girl to tip you for sitting in her section?
Or are you just pissed because she recognized your scam right off and beat you to the punch?
Just imagine how much money you could have if you went to 350 restaurants every day and your $0.08 scam worked!

I remember when the suggested tip was a dime per bag. The wife never used the commisary, even though we were very close to two bases. She said Publix had better meat.
Hmmmmm...maybe she was talking about the butcher? Do your kids look like you?

Asking for an $11 tip on $9 dollar coffee, I can see this two ways

one is if you are going to pay $9 for two coffees you are self identified as a good target for a large tip

two its the same thing as hitting on a girl out of your league, the answer is always no if you don't ask, so might as well ask ;)
OK ok... I see where you're going.

I like it.