• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos What is this????

Re: What is this????

Don't know if it's real or not. But if I found out that someone had played a practical joke on me with it . . . son, there would be a restaurant sized can of whoop-ass opened up the perpetrator!!!!

http://www.camelspiders.net/

Im afraid that fucking thing is real or should I say those. I don't know about the one on the wall but a contractor who goes over to the Middle East always tell me these horror stories about the size of these things.

If I walked in a room with that thing, in there, hands down, I'd draw and fire a full mag at it. May not hit it, but at least I'd scare it away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sir Toast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would much rather see a picture of a camel toe rather than a camel spider.</div></div>

+1

Try wakeing up early in the morining with a camel spider this size in your sleeping bag with yah. I know a guy and was close enought to hear his screams. The funny part was when he rolled it up inside the sleeping bag and set the bag on fire only to realize it was like 30 degrees and now he didnt have a bag to sleep in.lol good times

A Problem

As in..."Hun can you come in here real quick? I think we have a problem"

It's definitely not a brown recluse, those are small. Its the spider dejour down here in Louisiana

808Huntress was correct back in December; It is a Huntsman Spider. They are fast and eat insects and other spiders.

While they are technically on the same team as we are when it comes to killing shit most of us wish to see dead, they too are aggressive, creepy mofos and thus must also die!

When I hit them with Raid, they attack me. Always. Without exception.

I dislike them.

It looks like it's ready to jump on your face and deposit an alien ebrio in your gut. Be careful when shooting it, apparently they have acid for blood.

If it's a Huntsman Spider, don't bother with the bug spray. You'll die from that shit before it will. VX might work, on the other hand. Maybe.

could be worse you could be squatting over it taking a dump when it moves lol..
shocked.gif

Don't harm this thing! Invite inside some anti-gun,anti-hunt,if PETA better,and some pidgeons _ exit,shut the door_ If work as intended,send the spider in Venice,Italy: we need it_ badly

It is a Huntsman spider and we have them all over florida, especially if your near oak trees. You can literally hear them running across the wall before you see them. Like others have said, forget the spray. The only way it kills them is if you drown the fuckers. They are very fast and will charge you whenever provoked. When spread out like the picture, I've seen them larger than my hand. KILL KILL KILL

In my part of the country it's called " Big freaky looking bastard" and by the way where the Fuck are my kids.

I would say that's a target of opportunity engage with extreme prejudice...

DONT FUCK WITH THE WILDLIFE

B.I.P. IT with an 8lb'r