• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is up with Podbean? Are others seeing this?

Mike_in_FL

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 29, 2008
    Tampa Bay, FL
    I have seen this before but I'll mention this now before I go senile again and forget it. I was re-listening to episodes and got up to # 265. It's showing up as over 5 hours long. It seems to be an hour-ish as usual but it continues on into silence, maybe an extra 4 hours of it. There's other episodes like this, just curious why it's happening.

I've had it too. Mine plays as normal and finishes as normal, however if you listen innth car as I do, and someone rings, forget about trying to find your place again. It won't resume like normal. No idea, only had it maybe 3 times total ?

Yeah there were a few episodes that were wonky like this. I haven't seen one in a long while though.

Is it like one of those devil tracks, where it's recorded backwards ? I bet it says "Frank Galli is the zodiac killer".

• Haha
    Reactions: Mike_in_FL
    Yep, mine does the same thing too ...

Frank has mentioned this in a few episodes now - he has no control over what happens once the episodes are loaded into the app, and there do seem to be some gremlins.

Mine, for example, keeps telling me I haven't listened to all of the 6+ hours of the Chris Way / The Kraft 'Masterclass' episode, and automatically schedules it to play every so often. Means I keep re-hearing that episode ... which isn't a bad thing! :)