• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is X180, natural testosterone raiser?

Re: What is X180, natural testosterone raiser?

Anything that increases your testosterone levels wether you are 20 or 50 is going to help you out in the gym , your will gain or retain more muscle , your body will recover quicker because of being able to metabolize nutrients better which willhelp you grow or maintain depending on your training a diet.
I've never tried or heard of that particular product but i have seen lab test done on this one
http://truenutrition.com/p-1140-mgs-super-test-booster-7713mg-capsules-240-capsules.aspx?
and they do confirm that this is certainly a marked increase in testosterone levels.

I highly suggest getting your test levels checked before youget started then maybe 1 month after being on the product to see if its actualy helping , and if your levels are to low make a Dr'sappointment. You can get a test for your testosterone levels for $80 by going here
https://directlabs.com/ShoppingCart/tabid/2146/language/en-US/Default.aspx
Here in Louisiana it very simple , just go to that website , set up an account buy the test on line , print out the form and bring it to a Lab Corp and they draw blood , you get the results in about a week

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anything that increases your testosterone levels wether you are 20 or 50 is going to help you out in the gym , your will gain or retain more muscle , your body will recover quicker because of being able to metabolize nutrients better which willhelp you grow or maintain depending on your training a diet.
I've never tried or heard of that particular product but i have seen lab test done on this one
http://truenutrition.com/p-1140-mgs-super-test-booster-7713mg-capsules-240-capsules.aspx?
and they do confirm that this is certainly a marked increase in testosterone levels.

I highly suggest getting your test levels checked before youget started then maybe 1 month after being on the product to see if its actualy helping , and if your levels are to low make a Dr'sappointment. You can get a test for your testosterone levels for $80 by going here
https://directlabs.com/ShoppingCart/tabid/2146/language/en-US/Default.aspx
Here in Louisiana it very simple , just go to that website , set up an account buy the test on line , print out the form and bring it to a Lab Corp and they draw blood , you get the results in about a week</div></div>
Now that is good info....Thank You... J.J.....
check it out....all kinds of tests at resonable prices...

For the cost of this test their is little reason for any man not to have his Test levels checked even if you dont have insurance.
Maintaing a healthy testosterone level has alot more to do with than just keeping your strength up and wife mappy , if also effects our fat gain , mood , cortisol levels which can realy jack up the way you feel.

Low test levels also reduce appatite , when we dont get hungry as often we tend to eat unhealthy food , this leads to a host of health issue ranging from malnutrition to adult onset diabetis , un wanted fat gain , muscle loss and on and on

All of that is bullshit...go to your doctor or any jacked dude in the gym and get real testosterone

Bench
This. Wife and I 60ish got Biote BHT pellets and we are 18 again. We got up at 5 am had coffee and went back to bed till noon. Now I need a nap and to visit the chiropractor. Typical Saturday for us now.

Reactions: CrabsandFootball
I got tested last week and as a 35 year old Male my Free test was 150 and Bio was 4.1 . That's about what a 110 year old man should have.

Found a local clinic and got started this week on TRT, HCG and Anastrozole.

Only been a few days but already feel like a million bucks, have tons of energy, Workouts are way better, don't get tired as easy, sleeping great and waking up full of energy. Way more hungry now, so body is actually using the shit I eat.

I kickmyself in the ass for not doing this years ago. Shit is life changing. Lifting hard, eating clean and wearing out the wife.

I got tested last week and as a 35 year old Male my Free test was 150 and Bio was 4.1 . That's about what a 110 year old man should have.

Found a local clinic and got started this week on TRT, HCG and Anastrozole.

Only been a few days but already feel like a million bucks, have tons of energy, Workouts are way better, don't get tired as easy, sleeping great and waking up full of energy. Way more hungry now, so body is actually using the shit I eat.

I kickmyself in the ass for not doing this years ago. Shit is life changing. Lifting hard, eating clean and wearing out the wife.
You haven’t even felt the trt yet...that’s just the adex killing the estrogen and the HCG jump starting your balls...long esters like cypinate and enathat take a week or 2 to really kick in, and it’s cumulative.

bench

You haven’t even felt the trt yet...that’s just the adex killing the estrogen and the HCG jump starting your balls...long esters like cypinate and enathat take a week or 2 to really kick in, and it’s cumulative.

bench

Had my second shots this morning. I think its 80mg twice per week. 400 mg hCG twice per week and ,75 anasto. The doc said in a couple weeks its going to change my life.

Lifted Hard last night adn put up numbers I haven't done since I was 25. Felt great whole time. No pre-workout, Didn't get exhausted during workout and felt great after.

Sore as shit today but feel strong, eating super clean and getting a ton of sleep. Budgeted 9 hours of sleep per night to help with recovery and ensure stage 4 sleep.

If the TRT and HCG get better than this, I will be blown away. Have a bunch of fat to burn off so super excited.

Paying out of Pocket right now. Initial Consult was $125, Labs were $250 and Test/hCG/Andro is $250 a month.

You can try the insurance or VA route, but both are pains in the ass and lots of reputable places don't deal with insurance. They have put the lower baseline so low you have to have ridiculously low levels like me to even qualify. Then they limit treatment options. And they don't pay shit to the DR's, who spend half the year traveling and doing continuing education to keep up with latest protocols of this type of medicine.

If you want to feel good and see results quick, just pony up the money.

If you want to do Sermorelin which will increase HGH production by the body its another $375 a Month. That's really for when you get to the point you can't hypertrophy your current muscles, HGH will split the muscle cells allowing new growth and getting much bigger.

Now that labs are comprehensive. I have had test and lipids done before and they check way more stuff including prostate and like 50 other things to make sure you are healthy.

You can setup a HSA and save about $800 a year in taxes.

You can find cheaper places but mine is highly rated, 5 minute drive from the house and they do the injections for me twice a week.

Places like Defy Medical will be cheaper but its telemedicine. I like being able to stop in and talk to my doc and know they are not going to close up shop overnight like the last place I dealt with (entourage medical).

Something to keep in mind is 99.9% of Dr.s and PA's have no idea about Hormone Therapy and current Protocols. You need to seek out a practice that specializes in this type of medicine and has a good track record. My GP said my Total test levels of 250 and Free of 5 was normal. My hormone DR said my Total test level of 150 and free of 4.1 were so low I was bellow what a 110 year old man should have.

You want to shoot for levels of 1000-1100. That is the top of the Human physiological range where you will get the most benefit with the least amount of heath issues. That's where most Natural high level athletes with superior genetics are.

My best bro is a Major in the Army and has been on TRT for 3 years. He has added 30 lbs of Muscle and dropped his BF to around 12%. Benches 375 and dead lifts over 500 and still maxes the AFPT because he can run like the wind. It has changed his life and he has never been happier or healthier.

I would bet over 75% of the men going to the VA for various treatments are bellow where they should be Hormone wise. The VA puts the bar so low maybe one in a thousand patients meets the criteria. Like everything else, its how they avoid paying for treatment people would need. Just the increased mood and suppression of depression would save a ton of lives and help people deal with issues. But that costs money and the VA's goal is make its executives rich which means providing shit socialized medical care.

All the Soy and Wheat faggot shit is not what your body was designed to process. It makes you a bitch.

Get your Hormones right, Get your nutrition right, Get your Sleep right and your workout right......... those 4 are the key.

Last edited:
Paying out of Pocket right now. Initial Consult was $125, Labs were $250 and Test/hCG/Andro is $250 a month.

You can try the insurance or VA route, but both are pains in the ass and lots of reputable places don't deal with insurance. They have put the lower baseline so low you have to have ridiculously low levels like me to even qualify. Then they limit treatment options. And they don't pay shit to the DR's, who spend half the year traveling and doing continuing education to keep up with latest protocols of this type of medicine.

If you want to feel good and see results quick, just pony up the money.

If you want to do Sermorelin which will increase HGH production by the body its another $375 a Month. That's really for when you get to the point you can't hypertrophy your current muscles, HGH will split the muscle cells allowing new growth and getting much bigger.

Now that labs are comprehensive. I have had test and lipids done before and they check way more stuff including prostate and like 50 other things to make sure you are healthy.

You can setup a HSA and save about $800 a year in taxes.

You can find cheaper places but mine is highly rated, 5 minute drive from the house and they do the injections for me twice a week.

Places like Defy Medical will be cheaper but its telemedicine. I like being able to stop in and talk to my doc and know they are not going to close up shop overnight like the last place I dealt with (entourage medical).

Something to keep in mind is 99.9% of Dr.s and PA's have no idea about Hormone Therapy and current Protocols. You need to seek out a practice that specializes in this type of medicine and has a good track record. My GP said my Total test levels of 250 and Free of 5 was normal. My hormone DR said my Total test level of 150 and free of 4.1 were so low I was bellow what a 110 year old man should have.

You want to shoot for levels of 1000-1100. That is the top of the Human physiological range where you will get the most benefit with the least amount of heath issues. That's where most Natural high level athletes with superior genetics are.

My best bro is a Major in the Army and has been on TRT for 3 years. He has added 30 lbs of Muscle and dropped his BF to around 12%. Benches 375 and dead lifts over 500 and still maxes the AFPT because he can run like the wind. It has changed his life and he has never been happier or healthier.

I would bet over 75% of the men going to the VA for various treatments are bellow where they should be Hormone wise. The VA puts the bar so low maybe one in a thousand patients meets the criteria. Like everything else, its how they avoid paying for treatment people would need. Just the increased mood and suppression of depression would save a ton of lives and help people deal with issues. But that costs money and the VA's goal is make its executives rich which means providing shit socialized medical care.

All the Soy and Wheat faggot shit is not what your body was designed to process. It makes you a bitch.

Get your Hormones right, Get your nutrition right, Get your Sleep right and your workout right......... those 4 are the key.
I don't quite know how best to phrase this question:

Is this treatment (doctor visits/injections/supplements) something you're going to have to continue the rest of your life or does there become a point that you just maintain, better eating/exercise?

I don't quite know how best to phrase this question:

Is this treatment (doctor visits/injections/supplements) something you're going to have to continue the rest of your life or does there become a point that you just maintain, better eating/exercise?
Its a complicated multiple variable question and everyone is different.

My Doc thinks based on my labs, my body can produce more testosterone, but the Hormone from my brain to my Balls does not work.

So that's why I am on Hcg and Test. Hcg helps stimulate production in your balls and retains ability to have kids.

Its possible I may need TRT for the rest of my life and to be honest, That is OK.

The alternative is being fat and feeling like shit all the time, your body not absorbing nutrients, not getting good sleep , depression, weaker bones,ect

Some people win the Genetic Lottery and some peoples bodies have been fucked by the American Lifestyle (Less movement, engineered foods that kill testosterone production,ect)

Based on the short time I have been on it, I haven't even seen the real benefits yet.

But Im sleeping better, feel way better, and making good progress in gym with tons of energy while stopping caffeine/coffee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chief_Rick
Its a complicated multiple variable question and everyone is different.

My Doc thinks based on my labs, my body can produce more testosterone, but the Hormone from my brain to my Balls does not work.

So that's why I am on Hcg and Test. Hcg helps stimulate production in your balls and retains ability to have kids.

Its possible I may need TRT for the rest of my life and to be honest, That is OK.

The alternative is being fat and feeling like shit all the time, your body not absorbing nutrients, not getting good sleep , depression, weaker bones,ect

Some people win the Genetic Lottery and some peoples bodies have been fucked by the American Lifestyle (Less movement, engineered foods that kill testosterone production,ect)

Based on the short time I have been on it, I haven't even seen the real benefits yet.

But Im sleeping better, feel way better, and making good progress in gym with tons of energy while stopping caffeine/coffee.
I'm 49, not fat and don't really have many of the symptoms associated with Low-T. I ache and get terrible sleep but after almost 24 years in the navy and still working on steel decks and concrete six years after retirement, well, I reckon I'm a glutton for punishment. I appreciate the response. Dealing with the VA and Tricare pretty much means I need to know what's going on with my body before I make an appointment. If I'd only have exercised and eaten better, and drank and smoke less, when I was young and bulletproof.

Its Possible you have sleep Apnea. ALOT of guys have it and it makes it impossible to get a good nights sleep. Fuck going to the VA or sleep study or waiting for results, just buy a CPAP off craigslist, get a mask fitted and try it out. Faster & Cheaper. It will take many months to get it through the VA or your insurance. That's months of lost time.

Without a good night sleep your body cannot repair and rebuild, has trouble using nutrients you eat, and wrecks havok on you mentally.

I would say, seek out a clinic and let them know whats going on, They won't give you anything unless they think it will help.

There is the health and performance side. Say your T level is 500. That is pretty normal for a guy your age. There is no reason you shouldn't or couldn't be at 1000, reaping all the benefits. Alot of older folks and couples are doing this to delay aging and improve quality of life.

You only get one life, why not live it the best you can. In the grand scheme of things the cost here is minimal compared to quality of life.

Plus you will be fucking like your 18 again. Gotta jerk off or rail the wife twice a day just to keep from putting holes in your jeans.

I wish I would have looked into this 10 years ago, man what a difference it would have made.

One of the biggest benefits is Test keeps inflamtion to a minium. All my join pain from years in the Army, deployments, fights, getting fucked up working are essentialy gone. My backpain has gone away too. I can sit in a $1000 computer chair at work and not be in pain. And that is only after 2 weeks on the shit... its only going to get better.

Reactions: Chief_Rick
I'm 49, not fat and don't really have many of the symptoms associated with Low-T. I ache and get terrible sleep but after almost 24 years in the navy and still working on steel decks and concrete six years after retirement, well, I reckon I'm a glutton for punishment. I appreciate the response. Dealing with the VA and Tricare pretty much means I need to know what's going on with my body before I make an appointment. If I'd only have exercised and eaten better, and drank and smoke less, when I was young and bulletproof.
Watch this:

The sad truth is, Outside of TRT you can't really do much.

Its a medical issue. Some people just don't produce or produce enough.

You may be able to stimulate a little more production with changes to diet and doing things like squats, but they are drop in the bucket compared to TRT.

The biggest thing you can do naturaly is cut out everything with Soy in it. 70% of foods are made with that shit so you need to read and learn about everything you eat.

One of the reasons the vertical diet is easy to stay in compliance with. Smaller number of foods so control is easier.

Reactions: Wlfdg
He is correct about the soy. It stimulates estrogen and has feminizing effects. Drives me crazy when I hear about people giving it to babies and children.

After 2+ months on TRT :

Started at 150 Total Test , 40 Estrogen
After a Month @ 80mg Test, HCG and .75 pill Andro twice per week my Total Test was 499 and Estrogen was 9.4
Second month @100mg Test, HCG and .75 pill Andro twice per week my Total Test is 90 and Estrogen is 30

Keeping my dosage at 100mg 2x per week but upped to a full pill of andro.

Ideally I would like to get my levels up around 1200 but as I drop body fat my levels should rise (High bodyfat converts more T to E), so that ratio should shrink.

He is correct about the soy. It stimulates estrogen and has feminizing effects. Drives me crazy when I hear about people giving it to babies and children.
We have a newborn girl and when I looked at the indgredients for the new formula my wife bought, saw it had a ton of soy in it, threw all that shit in the trash. She only gets organic soy free and gmo free formula now.

"Test boosters", including DHEA, are a joke. Go big or dont go at all. Taking Zinc supps, flax seed, and eating celery daily is as bout as good of a natural test boost as you can have imo.

Trt is life changing. 2 years on.

@CrabsandFootball why on earth don't you do your own injections?

Attachments

• IMG953319.jpg
    IMG953319.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 45