• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is you favorite AICS skin color?

Re: What is you favorite AICS skin color?

I had the FDE and wanted a change of scenery. So i swapped for a set of green.

The FDE is a little to yellowish for me.

I much prefer the green since it's an extremely dark green, almost like british racing green

have 2
1.5 in green
1.5 in black

Like the green better. wish the black was FDE OR green.

LOBO 151

I have a 1.5 SA in green that I painted digital, a 2.0 SA in green and a 2.0 LA in green also so I guess green would be my favorite.
wink.gif
I just got a MCM A5 for another build and now kinda wish I had went with another green 2.0 AICS.
grin.gif

My Skunkworks Infidel sports FDE skins but I'm waiting on a spare set of black skins so they can get hydro-dipped to be made to look like fancy walnut.

Todd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you forgot to put grey on the color list. Old school and very rare.
</div></div>

And the tans they made for a short while... But I'm pretty sure I'd be the only person to vote tan lol.

I went with green because OEM-wise, I have more green skins than any other. BUT actually...I generally buy according to best price and not color. All are easy to paint/dip do whatever color/camo you want/need, so color isn't a big deal to me.

Black. I also have OD which is a better color but for some reason like the black the most.

FDE for me. Here in ND green only works for about 2 months and almost nothing is black but all year there is some tan stuff to help blend in with. Even in winter there is enough tall grass poking up that FDE works all year long.

Always liked the green but going to buy a set of BSB sides for a bit of a change.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jagged77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Always liked the green but going to buy a set of BSB sides for a bit of a change. </div></div>

What color is BSB?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jagged77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Always liked the green but going to buy a set of BSB sides for a bit of a change. </div></div>

What color is BSB? </div></div>

I'm guessing "Baby $H!T Brown" but that's just me!!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jagged77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Always liked the green but going to buy a set of BSB sides for a bit of a change. </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

Haha, that would be my guess too but the chap is from England so I thought it might be something else.

I don't have one yet, but I will be getting one in green, it best matches my surroundings, and I will finally be able to get rid of the factory stock on my remmy 700.

i want ATACS

If anyone wants green s/a 1.5 lemme know I will trade for a set of fde.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jagged77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Always liked the green but going to buy a set of BSB sides for a bit of a change. </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

Haha, that would be my guess too but the chap is from England so I thought it might be something else. </div></div>

Don't worry its not some new colour they've introduced that only I'm privy too - I just thought the Baby S**t Brown described it quite well.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Baby Shit Brown FTW! </div></div>

beat me to the punch.....

ATACS but I also have a 2.0 and 1.5 in FDE w/extra set of greens for when I want a change.

Dustin

dustin086.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ATACS but I also have a 2.0 and 1.5 in FDE w/extra set of greens for when I want a change.

Dustin

dustin086.jpg
</div></div>

Cool ATACS job. Nice Accustacks!! ; )

The more I see it, the more I like the baby shit brown.

M.45Cool ATACS job. Nice Accustacks!! ; ) [/quote said:
I thought you might like that;) I need to order a few more for the 2.0 LA 300wm.

Dustin

Theres just something about OD green that makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Who Dat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Both 1.5s in black. </div></div>

My favorite is definitely black too, I'm surprised it's such a disparity between votes for black and the other colors.

My 2.0 was Green (now black Viperskin) and My little 1.5 is black which plays host to a 20" barrel SPS Varmint.

I'm considering getting a baby shit brown for another build I'm working on, saving up for it now.

I think my AW looks best in green, but FDE would be a close 2nd.

If had to choose one on the list it would be FDE by far.

If I could choose something else it would be:
1)Gray
2)Desert Tan
3)FDE
4)Green
99) Black (SORRY)

FDE for the poll, but if the ATACS had been a choice, that scheme hands down.

I bought my AICS with green skins, but then got a black set of AE skins, modified them to fit and they haven't been off since.

Orgeon Green

IMG_0624.jpg

But i will order a set of the FDE viper skins when you have them. It gets kind of dry in the summer here.