• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is your favorite dog???

Re: What is your favorite dog???

I voted other since I've become very fond of my 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks they are a great family but require exercise.

I don't have dogs or the desire to own one (been there done that King Doberman) but if I had to get another it would be an Australian cattle dog/Blue heeler.

I voted 4 times for German Shepherd
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">German Shepherd </div></div>

^^^ =) all i will ever own.

Collie mixes and springer spaniels.

Other: any one I don't have to listen to their incessant yapping, or clean up after their owners turn them loose to run in their neighbors' yards...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Catahoula, the Louisiana state dog. They are some of the smartest dogs I've ever seen. </div></div>

they are some smart MF's. But worthless for anything but hunting.

My vote goes with Pomerainian.

My favorite dog in particular would be Mick; he is leaning up against me right now lol.

Breedwise, he is an English mastiff.

I am a fan of the cane corso as well.

Amercian Staff Terrier
American Pitbull Terrier
Staff Bull Terrier
Bull Terrier

We (kids and wife) have 26 dogs right now. I own one dog, my favorite breed, an English Bulldog
smile.gif

Standard Poodle
Very underrated dog
Hunter, non shedding, few inbred diseases, very athletic, good with families

i have owned every dog on the list except beagle...and a full blood bully pit is my favorite..

athletic
protective
smarter than all the other i owned
barely shed
kinda like a honey badger
great with kids, and other animals

I have always had German Sheperds, beautiful dogs, loyal, smart, brave, hard worker, playful, protective, always there to make you smile. R.I.P Baron, Neeko, Blitz. Give anything just to have a day with them again.

My favorite at the moment is the one at my feet who guards the fort. He is a pure bred American short snouted snuggle pup. Favorite dog of the past several decades was a flat coated retreiver.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exemer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have always had German Sheperds, beautiful dogs, loyal, smart, brave, hard worker, playful, protective, always there to make you smile. R.I.P Baron, Neeko, Blitz. Give anything just to have a day with them again. </div></div>

Same here man...Damn shame they get so few years.

Siberian Husky.

We have one and one Leonburger (another great dog). The husky is flat out smart, protective, loves to play, isn't too big, just a great dog.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Siberian Husky.

We have one and one Leonburger (another great dog). The husky is flat out smart, protective, loves to play, isn't too big, just a great dog. </div></div>

We never would have guessed, considering yor handle....
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Siberian Husky.

We have one and one Leonburger (another great dog). The husky is flat out smart, protective, loves to play, isn't too big, just a great dog. </div></div>

We never would have guessed, considering yor handle....
grin.gif
</div></div>

I'm an easy read.
laugh.gif

German Shepherd that's all my parents ever had great dogs. But all I've ever had were shepherd heeler mix.

If they don't have long ears , fight lion and strike bears from the truck they are worthless .....

DSCF4076-2-1.jpg

The very best, smartest pup that I ever had was a Lab/German Shepherd. Almost human in his intelligence.
He just wasn't smart enough to dodge the dump truck.
I have a yellow Lab pup now, 13 wks old, and he is proving to be difficult to train. Might be up for grabs if I can't get results.

Kinsman,
Stick with yer Lab! They are a handful for the first 12-18 months, but if properly trained they can be one of the smartest and most loyal companions you will find anywhere (ask me how I know
eek.gif
). If you are really having problems, send me a PM as my wife is a professional dog trainer and she can help if you need some pointers.

We have a fantastic Lab. Our dog got my wife involved in a career as a professional trainer, and my wife still says ours was the worst Lab pup she has ever seen (and she was a pup about 6 years ago)
cool.gif

tiroler bracke [tyrolean hound?]

alternatively: brandl bracke