• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What is your favorite dog???

Re: What is your favorite dog???

My old lab was the most eager to please dog I've ever been around, so of those on the list I'd vote lab. That said I'm also a big fan of english pointers and mutts. My current best bud is a bully/dane mix, picture in my avatar when he was a little guy.

Catahoula can fill just about any roll and gets my vote. Their common jobs here in Louisiana are working cows, hunting coon, squirrel, hogs, and blood trailing deer. They are great companions and need alot of human interaction to be happy. They are very protective of their domain. I have had 2 and at 8 weeks, my first one gave her all to keep my uncle from crossing the front porch and making it to the front door of my house. Also, she blood trailed a nice 8 point that I had lost with absolutely no prior experience. My second one is just as protective and lives to torment the squirrels. She's only 6 months and is getting ready to experience her first deer season.

+1 for Siberian Husky.

One of the most loyal dogs you'll ever own as long as you are assertive and have no problems taking charge. Great with children, smart, but have a strong work drive that you NEED to cater to. Shedding is the only hardship with huskies. Good luck.

Blue lacies! They are the Texas state dog and awesome working dogs. My two are brothers from different litters and can trail wounded deer like nobodys business. Pretty good shot bird finders, too, but I never taught them to retrieve. Can be seen at pecanpeakranch(dot)com. He's my ranch neighbor and who I got mine from.

Blue lacies! They are the Texas state dog and awesome working dogs. My two are brothers from different litters and can trail wounded deer like nobodys business. Pretty good shot bird finders, too, but I never taught them to retrieve. Can be seen at pecanpeakranch(dot)com. He's my ranch neighbor and who I got mine from.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Texas Black Dog</span>: 50% Black Lab, 50% sneaky neighbor dog. In this pic he was just told he is going to the Vet, he is not happy.

Scaredpoochy.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Wizard of Oz Dog:</span> Bad Dog!!! A Yorkie Terrier that is too smart for his own good.

Picture272-1-1.jpg

Bailey.jpg

My Australian Cattle Dog. A red "Queensland" heeler.
Wicked-smart, as loyal and protective as they come.

(Mad-Max's dog)

American Pitbull Terriers,
I've owned two and have one right now and have never owned better dogs. I am a fan of most dogs in the Molosser group.

Australian Shepherds are my favorite. But after my wife's border collie is gone, there will be no more dogs. This dog has just been TOO MUCH....

my shepard mix is my fav. He's 1/2 german shepherd 1/2 collie but looks all shepherd and is black. Too smart for his own good and fiercely protective but fun loving too. I am biased cuz he is what I have now.

I love my Boxer's (5)all girls, and my fatty daddy Damien. He is my American Bulldog. I also had a rescue that was a black mouth yellow Cur and German Shepard mix. Scooby was an awesome dog. Rest in Peace buddy.

did schutzhund for several years. must agree "best" dog is GSD. but my favorite is and will always be the rott.

I have to vote german shepard, love those dogs. My little brother just bought a pure bred schutzhund dog a while back, and it is a great dog. Loves going shooting too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Longspring</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If they don't have long ears , fight lion and strike bears from the truck they are worthless .....

DSCF4076-2-1.jpg
</div></div>

Good lookin dogs. Is that a Walker or plott on the left?

I'm in for a Southern Blackmouth Cur, would look at home with the two hunters above.
Smart as a GSD, protective, absolutely love your kids. Love mine.

Rottwiler, I had one growing up and I want my kids to have a dog they can rough house with.

I have been around dogs most of my life and I have to say German shepherds are the best for me. Some make darn good pheasant dogs. Granted most of them do not want to hunt all day but then again neither do I.

Dobies- Have 1 Red, 1 White and lost my Black 14 yr old Sept 15. I wish I had $1 for every childs's hand he offfered his paw too. Other than fishing his devoation to me and the wife was his #1 purpose in life.

The more dogs I meet, the less I like people.

Dutch Shepherd (Short Haired.) They're like a Belgian Malinois with an off switch.

GSDs ( the real ones) Nothing better.

Any breed can be ruined by a hand full of shitheads breeding dogs to sell at walmart.

Black Labrador Retrievers. The American Trial or long nose version of the dog. Used to hunt duck and phesant alot and have had many of them. Great bird dogs for me. Last one I had passed several years ago @ 17 Y.O. and havn't replaced yet as it would only be a pet. Someday though.

LaCie blue! Are dogs the state of Texas and impressive working dogs. My two brothers are from different litters and can trail wounded deer, like nobodys business. Hunters shot pretty good, too, but I never taught them to recover. You can see pecanpeakranch.com. He is my neighbor's ranch and I have mine did.

For sure my Belgian malinois is my best friend and my best commrade in job.