• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is your favorite U.S. sniper rifle?

Re: What is your favorite U.S. sniper rifle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutRider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
6_m134_movie.jpg
</div></div>

Hey, Outrider. Is there somethin' we should know about your childhood?
confused.gif
LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJDrake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was always thought the M70 with an 8X Unertl was pretty sexy.

However, the M40A1 with 10X Unertl is still the one to beat in my opinion.

why? have you ever seen one? it's like a P-51, a Buck 110, or a 70 'Cuda...it's just right...end of story.

of course I may be a little bias
5.jpg
</div></div>

Do you have any more pics of the M40a1? I love the way it looks. Never seen one up close just the M40a3. Sweet looking rifle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i would like to see that mcmillian! </div></div>

If they came up with one, I'm sure they'd show it here.

They seem to have been kind to Hide members in the past.

They seem to be very kind to all customers in general.

Maybe someone else will comment....

I saw some prototype or mock up of a semi that was in McM's booth at SHOT...I should have taken a picture. I asked one of their guy's there and they said it's not ready yet but that it's been in the works for quite some time now. It did look pretty nice...but looks aren't everything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i would like to see that mcmillian! </div></div>

If they came up with one, I'm sure they'd show it here.

They seem to have been kind to Hide members in the past.

<span style="font-weight: bold">They seem to be very kind to all customers in general.</span>

Maybe someone else will comment.... </div></div>

except for me...those guys have never offered me a free tac 50, stock, or anything
mad.gif
grin.gif

bench

The M40A3 is my least favorite because of the stock. I guess it would have to be the A1 or the 03A3.

M24 ... simply because a well trained sniper saved my 4th point of contact with one in Iraq in downtown Ramadi.

I'm with Mr. Brown - Mark 13 Mod 5. Goes far, hits hard.

And coming soon to an ammo locker near you, Mk 248 Mod 1, firing a 220 SMK at 2880 feet per second...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blue_ridge</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I like the McMillan A4 stock, the slotted action with Pic rail, Schneider barrels are good shooters, and the S&B/PR SSDS is a good scope. </div></div>

Do you mean slotted, like for stripper clips? </div></div>
The receiver is slotted for the rail, but it's not a stripper clip slot like the M40A1. There is a thread somewhere with a drawing. I like it because there is less chance the rail will loosen up.

While in the Army I got to fire a M14 Sage, Mk12 Mod0, M110, M82A1, and M24. I have to say the one that was the most fun was the M110.

TAC-50

APC 200m no problem

TRUCK 300m no problem

"TANGO" 2500m no problem (if you can do it)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
MK13.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">.300WM</span> </div></div>

That is another good choice.

Cant say there isnt any that I dont like. They all look good, and fill their own needs. As far as the shear want factor.... Cheytac M200 intervention .408.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neoinarien</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
GASP_M40A1_450.png

this rifle just screams sex to me </div></div>

I agree!! It's definately my all time favorite!

M40A3
because im having one built at this moment (just looks awsome)