• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What kind of being could do this?

Even if I did remember the name and had the link saved, I wouldn't share it here. Reason is simple. I have no problem posting something here that pisses people off just enough to spark a spirited discussion. However, I am NOT gonna post something here that has no other purpose but to piss people off to the extreme and ruin their day. Even I have standards as to how I conduct myself here at the Hide. Not so much back when I first joined and I had no standards. 🙄
I get it!

Even if I did remember the name and had the link saved, I wouldn't share it here. Reason is simple. I have no problem posting something here that pisses people off just enough to spark a spirited discussion. However, I am NOT gonna post something here that has no other purpose but to piss people off to the extreme and ruin their day. Even I have standards as to how I conduct myself here at the Hide. Not so much back when I first joined and I had no standards. 🙄
We've both come a long way on the Hide, eh, Maze.

Standards?
We don' need not stinkin' standards!