• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What kind of gun is that?

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Anyone recognize that gun looking thing?
    1669653369904.png

Anyone recognize that gun looking thing?
    View attachment 8009188
    That's some batman shit right there.

If you had billions, you'd probably have batman shit too.

It probably shoots color coded darts that cover everything from stun and kill to exploding rounds and black mamba poison tipped projectiles.

That's some batman shit right there.

If you had billions, you'd probably have batman shit too.

It probably shoots color coded darts that cover everything from stun and kill to exploding rounds and black mamba poison tipped projectiles.
    (y) :cool:

That is the only gun that makes a Rhino revolver look good.

Pics of guns without actually being Guns...i.e. actual firearms. A flintlock non-firearm and Cos-play toy.

Reactions: BLEE
    I get the troll aspect, but is there any indication Musk is a gun guy?

The toy gun sadly does tie into his transhumanist dreams. The Deus Ex games were some pretty grim dystopian visions. The first one did touch on just about every "conspiracy theory" that existed until that time.

I get the troll aspect, but is there any indication Musk is a gun guy?

I don't believe he's a gun guy like we are, but I feel he will pretend to be one and buy like 50 miniguns just to troll the Left. Musk has plenty of "fuck you" money and has shown us he's more than willing to spend it.

Reactions: BLEE
    I don’t know about him being a gun guy but I bet everyone he rolls with is carrying lol. I also imagine a Dillon in a suv or two that follows him.