• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What kind of reloader are you using?

Re: What kind of reloader are you using?

Dillon 550B for most reloading but also on ocassion and old RCBS 4X4. I use a Rock Chucker for trimming with the Dillon Case trimmer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An old old RCBS single stage. </div></div>

Thats exactly what i have, and i love it. I don't really need anything else.. yet.

The XL 650 was my first reloader, too. I didn't listen to all the guys saying to buy a single stage for your first to make sure you understand what is happening. It's worked beautifully for many thousands of pistol rounds, and 15yrs later I still have all my fingers, toes, eyes, etc etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeSWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scottsnipe,

What kind of bullet feeder is that? Your pm box is full. </div></div>

Its a RCBS bullet feeder, works great. I think this is the best setup to reload pistol.

I have two Dillon 650, one setup for 45 ACP and another for 9mm with a Mr. Bulletfeeder.

a Dillon Super 1050-5.56/.223 for plinking ammo.

Two Dillon 550-setup for 6XC, 7.62/.308, 338LM, 7mm SAUM for precision ammo.

A RCBS Rockchucker for load development.

I load everything in my house with a Co-Ax and a K&M arbor press, at the range I use a RCBS Partner Press and my arbor press, I just cranked out 300 40s&w and I wish I had a LnL or 650 for pistol only.

I use a Lyman single stage for rifle and a Lyman turret for pistol,they work good for me but i would really like a progressive for my pistol ammo. Things would be a lot fster.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use an RCBS Rockchucker for rifle. </div></div>

+1