• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What kind of spider is this?

I remember being fascinated watching them as a kid jump on the wall like they had told gravity what to go do with it self. Still my favorite spider and only one I will never kill.

Attachments

• 20200418_204002.png
    20200418_204002.png
    629.1 KB · Views: 33
To be fair, I find spiders fascinating. When I was single in my early 20’s I owned a tarantula, avicularia avicularia. She was awesome. But no matter how fascinated I am by spiders, anything with eight legs, eight eyes, & furry creeps me the fuck out

Does the 9v battery trick work on spider bites of the nasty sort, or do you have to upgrade to the stun gun treatment?

I have never been bitten by a spider. All those years of crawl spaces and wood piles and hunting shacks and not once bitten. I thought I got bit once but the doctor said it was only shingles. One spot about the size of a silver dollar on the inside of my arm. Really, I probably wish it had been a spider bite.
PS
I kill any fkn spider I see. Oh, and yes, I will go out of my way to do it!!!!!!

Reactions: Ravenworks
They are some nasty little fucks. A friend had one bite his forearm. That thing drained forever.

Take care of it. That's a bad place.
Yup wife looked at me like I was high when I told her that the rain is screwing up my landscape plans.
She says- I know you are hard of hearing,however I know you heard the doctor, acting stupid you're not getting away with.
If it wasn't going to rain for the next two weeks I'd be out shooting.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
More dead than this. What else you got?
Well if omfgsurfaceofthesun doesnt work, move to mars.
B06F9805-02A2-431F-BE24-E57ACFAEF4B5.gif

sheesh mr b52 isnt enough. And no, no nukes. I dont want one of those motherfuckers mutating to a winged, size of a buick, spider that would make nightmares cringe.

Reactions: The D
If you are into BFS (big fucking spiders],
Go hang out in the swamps of Louisiana.
The ones I seen were black and yellow,
Body about 3 inches angular shape
With the legs the size of my hand .
Their webs were 20 to 30 feet across, and stretched across the canals or creeks.
Don't know what they are catching? Birds, bats IDK.
I asked some locals what they are and they called them garden spiders.
They didn't look like any garden spiders I
Ever saw.

If you are into BFS (big fucking spiders],
Go hang out in the swamps of Louisiana.
The ones I seen were black and yellow,
Body about 3 inches angular shape
With the legs the size of my hand .
Their webs were 20 to 30 feet across, and stretched across the canals or creeks.
Don't know what they are catching? Birds, bats IDK.
I asked some locals what they are and they called them garden spiders.
They didn't look like any garden spiders I
Ever saw.

Banana spiders. Saw them in Florida when I lived there. Impressive and intimidating.

Reactions: Zeroit
Well if omfgsurfaceofthesun doesnt work, move to mars. View attachment 7313141
sheesh mr b52 isnt enough. And no, no nukes. I dont want one of those motherfuckers mutating to a winged, size of a buick, spider that would make nightmares cringe.
This is acceptable...I guess

I was rock climbing in cali one time, got just up to the top, it was close to dawn, caught that fucker square in the face, his body(weighing close to a couple oz) bumped square into my nose and lips, web draped carefully around my face, trapping said spider on my face. I had two options, fall to my death or finish climbing up and getting to safe ground as the 3” across spider wriggled upon my face. Clearly i am here today, it was an unpleasant experience, but he never bit me.
1588284197406.jpeg

Banana spiders, should be intimidating, they’re potentially deadly.
I'll have to Google it.
The first one I saw, I was relieving myself turned around and it was in my face.
After that I seen many, too much other shit to worry about in the swamps, gators, snakes and some other creatures.
I still had fun.

Ello Mate.

Everything is creepier down under.

Heteropoda_ZZ279_F2649.jpg
That’s a NOPE, with a side of Noooope, with fuck no for dessert. However, a surefire cure for constipation.

Reactions: Doc68