• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What make/model of mount is this on my Rem 700?

jtb33

Minuteman
Jun 15, 2010
PHX, AZ - USA
I bought it years ago and am just now getting around to dressing it up. I did buy it used, and it was bone stock other than the mount on it. I'm not sure what make/model the mount is (rifle in foreground). I know it's steel since it attracts a magnet (the EGW on the .223 in the back, is aluminum and doesn't); Badger Ord? Leupold? Something else?

Anyone know?

IMG_2362.JPG

IMG_2363.JPG

IMG_2364.JPG

Re: What make/model of mount is this on my Rem 700?

yeah, looks like a Leupold. Nice rifles.

Quick answers and looks to be unanimous; thanks.

What kind of quality are these older Leupold mounts like this one?

I was planning on replacing it with a 20MOA mount...

They are not bad. It just depends if you need the elevation to get to longer ranges, The 0moa is probly to low. But that is a nice base.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D.Long</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What brand are those cheek pads? </div></div>

I'm pretty sure that they are Blackhawk; though they may be Eagle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rcnpthfndr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looking to move it i would be interested </div></div>

If I get 56 more posts between the time that I buy a new 20MOA mount and remove the MK4 mount, I'll let you know. :p