• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater What one man does while outnumbered...........

Re: What one man does while outnumbered...........

And here I was expecting a clip from "Black Hawk Down."

I really liked that movie. It was simple, without long scenes of huge unreal action, and there was quite a bit of dialog.

I had always hoped to see a sequel where the girl grows up goes after his boss for the money he got shorted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SquarePizza</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really liked that movie. It was simple, without long scenes of huge unreal action, and there was quite a bit of dialog.

I had always hoped to see a sequel where the girl grows up goes after his boss for the money he got shorted.</div></div>

There has been discussions with Portman to reprise her role as Mathilda in a sequel. It hasn't gone anywhere though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
There has been discussions with Portman to reprise her role as Mathilda in a sequel. It hasn't gone anywhere though. </div></div>

Probably because that moonbat is so anti-gun now that she's grown up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog

There has been discussions with Portman to reprise her role as Mathilda in a sequel. It hasn't gone anywhere though.

Probably because that moonbat is so anti-gun now that she's grown up.</div></div>

Portman is beautiful grown up, but is as liberal moron as they come.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ken.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bob Lee on Bone Hill</div></div>

This would get my vote as well! Good choice!

The Denzel version of Man on Fire was good.

But the original c. 1987 with Scott Glenn as Creasy is even better. Much closer to the book. Joe Pesci as his friend. It comes on cable occasionally, but you have to really look for it. Not as visually appealing as Denzel's version... but more cerebral.

The book is a fantastic read. Better than either movie!

Keeping on the thread theme of what a man does when outnumbered... watch Book of Eli. I thoroughly enjoyed that movie!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Nice info didn't know there was a previous Man on Fire. I really liked Open Range when Kevin Costner blew the brains out of the professional gunfighter while everyone else was waiting for shit to start.

glock24, I want to thank you for introducing me to the term "moonbat"! I had to look it up, but it will certainly find a spot in my vocabulary as I cracked up when I first saw it!
laugh.gif