• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What pattern is the LMT MWS lower receiver?

BillyGoatMachine

07FFL/SOT
Supporter
Minuteman
Basically, I have a chance to pick up a LMT MWS complete upper receiver. Now I'm a little confused on what pattern the LMT is. I'm trying to figure out what lower receiver will be compatible as I plan on assembling this myself. I'm thinking they are an armalite AR/10 pattern as they have the slanted back and not a rounded like DPMS. My confusion comes in because AR10, DPMS, and SR25 lowers use different mag patterns. Now because the MWS uses SR25 type mags, it will not work with a Armalite pattern lower because the mags will fit the upper but not the lower?? Help is appreciated. Thanks

Re: What pattern is the LMT MWS lower receiver?

The MWS is SR25 pin compatible.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R.O.U.S.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The MWS is SR25 pin compatible. </div></div>

Do I have any options finding a lower receiver that is SR25 pin compatible and not banned by name in Ca? Kac is a no go in my shitty gun law state.

LaRue OBR/MWS/SR25's all have compatible uppers/lowers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krazny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LaRue OBR/MWS/SR25's all have compatible uppers/lowers. </div></div>

Are there any other lowers that are almost compatible and can be modified on a mill? Finding an obr, or mws stripped lower is near impossible. And Kac is banned by name here in Ca.