• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What pistol grip are you using for your AR?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Looking for a grip to replace the hogue on my AR with Larue upper. The hogue works great, I just want something different. I will put the hogue on a shorter range ar. I was looking at the PSG1 style grips. I guess I am looking for something that feels more like my AICS.

So, what grips are you using on your precision/long range ARs?

Thanks.
    -dan

Re: What pistol grip are you using for your AR?

I prefer Tango Down Battle Grips, other than my SPR which wears an A2 grip, all my AR's get them.

I really like the sierra precision on my long range AR.

Magpul miad you can change the front and back to fit your hand perfect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ergo.

First SAMCO is a garbage company that is always in trouble for copying Troy Industries with cheap knock offs of great equipment. Buy REAL, Buy American. </div></div>
    Ouch. Never heard that before. I'll do better next time.
    wink.gif