• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What power of binocular is recommended for PRS competition?

10x Binos to spot targets, 20-25x spotter for calling impacts depending on the conditions and ranges.

I think it depends on how large a field of view one wants or needs in order to spot multiple targets.

I use cheap 10x bushnells to find targets when I get to a stage. If you want to spot impacts and watch trace, you will probably need to buy much more expensive glass. Otherwise my $150 binos have served me well.

12x Cabela’s Meopta could not be happier. Excellent glass for the $$$

I've been using 10x for a while and honestly have little to complain about. A friend of mine won a set of Bushnell forge 15x56 binos at a guardian match and they are amazing as well. For pure prs type usage I would go with the 15x over my 10's. The 10's seems to do better in a more field type match. 12x's may very well be the best of both worlds, it will really depend on your specific usage.

15’s on a tripod are money. Especially if you are prone to fatigue looking through a spotting scope.