• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What rectangular, hazardous and has 1000 pieces ???

wilsey

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Primers box!
967efbf7253cce313d80883ea91d6f48_zps74b2bf6b.jpg

After searching and getting frustrated by seeing empty shelves EVERYWHERE I looked,
I found some at local show. Finally!
Anyone else having the same problems in their area? And sick of it?

I paid 37 a box. A little high but I have them in hand so.
Yeah no pistol primers anywhere here either. Only shotshell primers on the shelves .... Sucks

I paid 37 a box. A little high but I have them in hand so.
Yeah no pistol primers anywhere here either. Only shotshell primers on the shelves .... Sucks

No, how much to sell me a box lol? I neeeeeeed.

Glad someone is finding some though.

Got enough to last a while but the lack of stock currently has me tempted to stock up is available.

I would love to get some for $37. One prick shop owner has a bitch load of small and large pistol and small and large rifle. $85 a box!!!!!!!

I would love to get some for $37. One prick shop owner has a bitch load of small and large pistol and small and large rifle. $85 a box!!!!!!!

Ouch!!!
Now only if I could get lucky and find some varget.... Wishful thinking.
This out-of-stock shit is really starting to get old....

New to reloding here. I know I am a little late to the game. But out of curiosity, what was the avarage price on primers and 1lb of varget powder?

got CCI #41 primers for $45/box here in Marietta. ...
No Varget here... sorry guys...
Tempted to get some obscure caliber or even a 45-70 sharps & start casting lead bullets so I can get some quality range time in without having to mortgage the house.

I am extremely lucky, my local shop has CCI Large rifle primers for $31 a box, and Federal Large Rifle Match primers for $34 a box. Along with a decent selection of Large Pistol primers too.

No small rifle or pistol

They had 1 lb bottles of Varget and RL15 on the shelf though :)

(I better not post the price.......)

(Under $25, over $20 a pound)

I am extremely lucky, my local shop has CCI Large rifle primers for $31 a box, and Federal Large Rifle Match primers for $34 a box. Along with a decent selection of Large Pistol primers too.

No small rifle or pistol

They had 1 lb bottles of Varget and RL15 on the shelf though :)

(I better not post the price.......)

(Under $25, over $20 a pound)

My question is what is this shop and do they ship to WY?

It will be a good day when I can just go to any local store and buy a box of primers or jug of powder just because I'm there....

Title looks like your talking about your kids legos lol

Scratch that when you go to order they have a backorder message. however they do let you backorder.....

Laramie full time, Hulett part time...
Gotcha. Well if you were closer and needed primers I could hook you up with some but I never make it to Laramie. If you need some large rifle and come through Gillette, let me know and I maybe able to meet up with you and get you some.