• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What red dot are you running on your shotgun?

I have an old Holosun 403. It's taking a pounding running buck & slugs. Didn't think it would hold up, but it's still going...

RedDot.jpg

I have a Trijicon SRO on my Benelli SBE and a Holosun EPS carry on my Mossberg 940 Tactical. The Holosun on the 940 works well, but I would have preferred a SRO on the 940, but that would not work with the factory red dot footprint it came with. May have that fixed later on.

I have been running a Vortex Strikefire II on my Vepr 12. It has been reliable. I have used the set-up to take a couple whitetails as well.

I put this really simple one on a SBEIII for my kid, and so far he's loving it.
Aim Point Shotgun Sight.

Not top tier, but built for a shotgun and it didn't break the bank. I had never even thought to do this till he requested it. I'm still marveling at how great fiber sights look in the blind 30 min before sunrise.

Reactions: 1168
Trijicon RMR in a Scalarworks mount on my Benelli M4.

Vortex Crossfire. Not going to put a lot of money into an optic for a scatter gun. Even if the optic slips 5 MOA, that's only 2.5 inches at the effective range of the gun, and the scatter pattern will still strike the target. Round count will be low enough that this likely won't even occur, as I'm not running quadruple digit round counts through it each year.

IMG_0250.jpg

Last edited:
I keep it simple and have Trijicon RMRs on four of my 12 gauge shotguns. Remington 870 Police Magnum, Remington 870 Tactical Express, Remington 870 AOW Witness Protection, and a Beretta 1301 Tactical.

Will be running a dot of some sort from Aimpoint, Trijicon, Leupold, Sig, Vortex, or Eotech.

Reactions: Convex
Who makes that angled foregrip?

Heading from the rear, Limbsaver "Nitro" recoil pad on stock (biggest pad they make), "No Kick" shock absorbing buffer tube, connected to Mesa Tactical adapter with "Fab Defense" grip underneath, Fab Defense forearm and angled grip (bending my 75yr old wrists get harder and harder so they cut down on the angle when I grip the gun).

Gun came w/Scattergun Tech rear ghost ring and rifle sight up front, and the Mesa Tactical full length rail in between was added later (which also blocks heat).

After I finished the build, I decided to show it to my Daughter, and call it the first thing that came out of her mouth, she said it looked like a lizard, so I called it "Reptile".

Reactions: Milf Dots
I put a Deltapoint on my KS12 because I had one laying around but the negatives behind it (tall body) don't matter when its on rifle/shotgun and not a pistol. I have no intention of switching. Plus you can find them for around $350, just about the same as a holosun

Reactions: Milf Dots