• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What rifles are the least picky with ammunition?

USAF Ret

Saved by Grace
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2023
North Carolina
I will go first...I have a Ruger American in 6.5 Creedmoor. That rifle has grouped well with every ammunition, factory and handloads. Whenever doing load development, I have never seen any groups more than 1.25 MOA. All of my other rifles (some very expensive) range from somewhat picky to very picky.

Rifles with good barrels. Can be pretty much any factory rifle if you get lucky. I used to have a savage FCP-SR in 6.5 creed that shot every brand of ammo I put through it sub MOA to very close POI. Most of my custom barrels are the same way.

Rifles with good barrels. Can be pretty much any factory rifle if you get lucky. I used to have a savage FCP-SR in 6.5 creed that shot every brand of ammo I put through it sub MOA to very close POI. Most of my custom barrels are the same way.
Who does your custom barrels?