• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing What ripped head off moose?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    What do y’all think caused this? This is right next to a scenic overlook in a state or national park Hunting season has been over for over a month. There are giant mountain lions and wolves here. But I don’t get the decapitation . That seems like unnecessary work for a animal. And I would think a poacher would drop the evidence off in a less conspicuous place.

Didn’t want to get too close the hill was steep and it was getting dark. Felt like I wasn’t being watched lol :

D5A02CA9-5D50-4D4C-8486-C36B675CDEAF.jpeg
    8BDE7CF4-0A8F-4B03-8D87-7B7EAC7A7EF4.jpeg
    679944B6-7731-4710-9019-D914E259DCF4.jpeg

Maybe @Bender or @Redmanss or @Long Range 338 would know

Might be a legal kill but someone butchered it themselves and dumped the remains. Might be no law broken at all. That has to go somewhere.

Reactions: deersniper
    Obviously it was a "hunter" using the dreaded 5.56. That definitely wasn't a 223. Just further proof you dont need one of those evil black rifles to hunt with.