• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What scope height are you running

I’ve run several different mounts and for me the Burris pepr at 1.6” is perfect for an optic. I think most AR mounts are similar height

Reactions: deersniper
For accuracy/shooting groups, 1.4ish
For a walkabout/GP rifle, 1.5 or maybe a little higher,

SPR: 1.54”, 20MOA
Recce: 1.93”, 0MOA

Perhaps a 1.7” would be a good do-all height, but I’m really enjoying these two heights for their respective purposes.

A237127E-E026-4296-82F4-A7474B19E04D.jpeg

I got a Geissele and a Badger 1.93". The scope sits a little high but its more comfortable for me. Both are good quality.

Whatever is needed to get the day optic on plane with the clip on 🤣
Highly advise you get the 1.54" Badger C1 Mount. Fantastic mount and works great with LPVOs. Only downside is, no 36mm for your ZCO 4-20.

Lol but my Utc is 1.3”and my LWTS is 1.5”

And badger was smoking craxk when they priced their Raptar rail.

As far as ZCO I’m sticking with the budget and weight friendly nx8 2.5-20

Lol but my Utc is 1.3”and my LWTS is 1.5”

And badger was smoking craxk when they priced their Raptar rail.

As far as ZCO I’m sticking with the budget and weight friendly nx8 2.5-20

I run a UTCxii and other 1.5" i2 without issue on a 1.5-1.65" optics. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.

1.5" and the jaw weld does not seem to impede with accuracy, I do not have a PRS type stock either.

For about the last two years I've been mounting my scopes on my AR's higher and higher. I'm at 2" right now on a msr10. Finding higher mounts is difficult and am using 1/2" base extensions. I know kinda Bubba but just experimenting at this point.
On a side note, the mirage for a heated up barrel seems to be a lot less.

For about the last two years I've been mounting my scopes on my AR's higher and higher. I'm at 2" right now on a msr10. Finding higher mounts is difficult and am using 1/2" base extensions. I know kinda Bubba but just experimenting at this point.
On a side note, the mirage for a heated up barrel seems to be a lot less.

Here ya go

• Haha
Reactions: GONE BAD
What height are you running on ARs
I have a LPVO with a ADM recon 1.54
My Recce build is a mark 5 3.6-18 with a Spuhr 5006 1.18 sitting on a .5 riser. I wanted this glass / mount to use on a bolt gun.

Personally I think it depends on what you're doing. Precision gasser 1.5" so any clip on will work.

Carbine I go 2.26". Passive with a 2.26" is unreal compared to anything lower.

Personally I think it depends on what you're doing. Precision gasser 1.5" so any clip on will work.

Carbine I go 2.26". Passive with a 2.26" is unreal compared to anything lower.

Unless you have a small noggin like me, than 1.93" works better lol