• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What scope height are you running

SPR: 1.54”, 20MOA
Recce: 1.93”, 0MOA

Perhaps a 1.7” would be a good do-all height, but I’m really enjoying these two heights for their respective purposes.

A237127E-E026-4296-82F4-A7474B19E04D.jpeg

Whatever is needed to get the day optic on plane with the clip on 🤣
Highly advise you get the 1.54" Badger C1 Mount. Fantastic mount and works great with LPVOs. Only downside is, no 36mm for your ZCO 4-20.

Lol but my Utc is 1.3”and my LWTS is 1.5”

And badger was smoking craxk when they priced their Raptar rail.

As far as ZCO I’m sticking with the budget and weight friendly nx8 2.5-20

Lol but my Utc is 1.3”and my LWTS is 1.5”

And badger was smoking craxk when they priced their Raptar rail.

As far as ZCO I’m sticking with the budget and weight friendly nx8 2.5-20

I run a UTCxii and other 1.5" i2 without issue on a 1.5-1.65" optics. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.

Reactions: deersniper
For about the last two years I've been mounting my scopes on my AR's higher and higher. I'm at 2" right now on a msr10. Finding higher mounts is difficult and am using 1/2" base extensions. I know kinda Bubba but just experimenting at this point.
On a side note, the mirage for a heated up barrel seems to be a lot less.

For about the last two years I've been mounting my scopes on my AR's higher and higher. I'm at 2" right now on a msr10. Finding higher mounts is difficult and am using 1/2" base extensions. I know kinda Bubba but just experimenting at this point.
On a side note, the mirage for a heated up barrel seems to be a lot less.

Here ya go

• Haha
Reactions: GONE BAD
Personally I think it depends on what you're doing. Precision gasser 1.5" so any clip on will work.

Carbine I go 2.26". Passive with a 2.26" is unreal compared to anything lower.