• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What Scope to put on Christensen Arms CA-15

hammargren

Hammargren
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2012
ND
I am waiting for my Christensen Arms CA-15 and trying to decide on what scope to put on it.

Any suggestions?

Re: What Scope to put on Christensen Arms CA-15

#1 What is the intended purpose of the rifle

#2 What type of barrel do you have on the rifle

#3 What kind of ammo will you be running through the rifle

1 - mostly coyote hunting but would like to possibly take a longer shot if needed

2 - 20" carbon fiber bull barrel

3- haven't decided on the ammo yet

Maybe take a look at the Nightforce 2.5-10x32. Sweet little scope perfect for huntin 'yotes.

I have looked at the Nightforce 3.5-15x50 F1 NXS as a possibility

What's your price range? If you're looking at the Nightforce F1 as a possibility, your search is over.
smile.gif

Have you shot with the Nightforce F1?

I have a proof research carbon barrelled, htr edge fill stock 223, with a 5.5-22x50 nightforce. The gun was a dream to carry with a 20 ounce scope, the 32ish oz NF on the other hand makes the gun feel much heavier. I use my rifle for coyotes etc and am considering the march 2.5-25x42. It's only 12,4" long and 21ozs and would compliment your CA quite nicely. I checked with kelblys. About $1700 without illumination and about $2300 with.