• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing What single shot follower to get?

JWV

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2009
Mich State Univ, East Lansing
After my receiver had been crashed the gunsmith ordered a new savage LA centerfeed action. The original one was a stagger feed and my PDC stock was set up for that action. It bolts up just fine but not with blind mag box. In the interest of getting my rifle I decided to just have him send it. Will a stagger feed single shot follower work for this? On a side note, the stock has no hinged floor plate or anything.

Justin

Re: What single shot follower to get?

Do you have a set of calipers to measure the magazine port in the bottom of the receive? If you can get me the measurements I will try to figure a follower for you.

Re: What single shot follower to get?

I will have the rifle next week. I can find out then. But I feel like the SSS single shot loading ramp for centerfeed actions would work. It sits flush with the bottom of the action so I don't think it would interfere with anything.