• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What stock did you choose for your Vudoo rifle?

Moose

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2005
    NJ
    I was wondering what stocks have been chosen for everyone who has ordered a vuodoo.The mcmillan A5 fits me better then anything i have ever used.

Reactions: goneballistic
    Sounds like you made up your mind. That's the great part about the Vudoo is tons of stock choices. Anything for a 700 will work. Mine will be going in a Manners with a Mini Chassis.

I ordered 3 barreled actions and am still kicking around the stock issue. I think one will go in an AIAX.

All stocks mentioned are excellent choices.I will be looking forward to get a vudoo.

Last edited:
    Ordered mine with a renegade. Figured I’d try it out and if I don’t like it I’ll put it in a T2A.

I order mine in accuracy international AT configuration. I also order a Calvin elite two stage to minic my AI AT trigger. Hopefully, I will have the training rifle I always wanted!

Reactions: anginaprinzmetal
    My V-22 action should be here by next Wednesday; there's a new Manners Elite Tactical T4A in GAP camo sitting here in my office, ready & waiting for the action to get here. Had pretty much the same stock on a Stiller 2500XR build I did last year, and liked it very much. Only thing about it that disappoints me a little is that Manners didn't go with the finish that shows the carbon fiber in the black spots of the GAP pattern on this stock - the first stock had that, and I thought it was a cool touch. Oh well, the V-22 action has plenty of cool factor built in - guess I can live with the lack of it in the stock. Will be spinning up a Krieger for the action as soon as I can get a couple of customers' rifles finished & out the door...

I received my Vudoo with the Grayboe Renegade. When I ordered the rifle I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do and thought that it was the best value especially being a 700 SA foot print. I do like the stock all things considered especially the grip. Haven't compared it 100% against my McM A5 but the grip feels slightly smaller and "better". I also added the adjustable cheek piece. IMO its OK at best, YES it does the job. Seeing it will be a set it and forget it thing I am happy I had it included. Would have been nice to have flush cups or the option. LOP spacer system option would have been plus as well.

With just a bit of effort I can make this stock be everything I desire. I would guess some of my wants may soon be options as things always evolve.

I’m dropping my B/A into my new J. Allen as soon as it arrives.

B360_A1_BB_B7_B7_4_C9_C_8_D86_B0393_C1_F3_FDF.jpg

MB

Manners needs to get rolling on the 2018 group buy, I am actually thinking about the PRS1 over the T4A. But we will see.

Manners Elite T4A in GAP camo. Was a little disappointed when it arrived, since they covered the carbon fiber with black pigment. I liked the first Elite T4A better with the fiber being visable. I fitted & chambered a Krieger in sendero contour, used a PTG Eley EPS reamer. Runs & shoots great - love the V22!

Attachments

• photo81604.jpg
      photo81604.jpg
      117.3 KB · Views: 265
    My Vudoo in the Manners TF3A folder with mini chassis.

mcvyIlm.jpg

Sweet looking rifle.How are you liking the AMG on the vudoo? Do you find the amg giving up anything to the Gen2 razor.I have a Gen2 and like it a lot but it is a heavy ass scope.

Sweet looking rifle.How are you liking the AMG on the vudoo? Do you find the amg giving up anything to the Gen2 razor.I have a Gen2 and like it a lot but it is a heavy ass scope.

It's a great scope for the rifle but I actually changed over to my 3-18x Razor so my team mate and I would be running the same set up and so i would have a little more low end for .22 matches and also more elevation. I was able to dial to 18.7 mils yesterday at a match. I moved the AMG back to my 6.5 Creedmoor. The only thing the AMG gives up is a little eye box. It's still easy to get behind but not as much as the Gen II. Nothing that will hold you back but just different.

Currently have my Vudoo in an XLR element and liking it. But have an MPA LITE chassis on order to more closely mimic my competition rifle setup. Thats the beauty of the Vudoo, you have so many options.

I really like the Bravo Chasis or a McMillan A3 Sporter. Granted, I haven't seen one in the sporter stock yet.

Moose here is a more updated pic of the rifle at a match this past weekend with the Razor II on it.

kDctumV.jpg

Thanks for the pic Rob01,Love the way that rifle and scope look.How far have you taken it out to.

Thanks. I have only had it out to the max at that match at 358 yards as I don't have any ranges around yet that I can go further. It hit right where I aimed it at 358 yards so I can't wait to get it out farther.

This rifle is better than I thought it would be and I had high expectations. I haven't shot anything but cheap ammo in it so far (400-500 rds) and it's been amazing. I haven't had a failure to feed or eject yet. The magazines are awesome and the thing feels like a real rifle, not a kids toy. It seemed like no matter which rifle I tried, they all felt like little 22s. This thing feels like a match rifle and I couldn't be happier with it.

I ordered it with the Renegade stock and it's pretty nice for the cost. I have also thrown it in my Manners chassis stock and a Rock Solid and really liked it in both of those.

I also ordered the 18" barrel with the thinking being that when I throw the Dead Air Mask on there it will be about as long as a match rifle.

This rifle is better than I thought it would be and I had high expectations. I haven't shot anything but cheap ammo in it so far (400-500 rds) and it's been amazing. I haven't had a failure to feed or eject yet. The magazines are awesome and the thing feels like a real rifle, not a kids toy. It seemed like no matter which rifle I tried, they all felt like little 22s. This thing feels like a match rifle and I couldn't be happier with it.

I ordered it with the Renegade stock and it's pretty nice for the cost. I have also thrown it in my Manners chassis stock and a Rock Solid and really liked it in both of those.

I also ordered the 18" barrel with the thinking being that when I throw the Dead Air Mask on there it will be about as long as a match rifle.

Very happy to hear you like your rifle, reach out anytime should you have questions, need anything.

MB

I have a T4a ready and waiting. It will match my .308 and 6.5 Creed.

The only stock to own - J Allen!

Mine went into a Manners EH1a mini chassis in GAP elite. Anybody that picks it up can't believe it's a 22?

I chose the MPA CSR for my voodoo and love that I can toss a can in the stock. Handy for travel for me

Attachments

• IMG_20190411_134322.jpg
      IMG_20190411_134322.jpg
      492.9 KB · Views: 158
    Reactions: JKW70
    I found a PRS1T in Elite GAP camo in the flattop stock list at Manners; had them inlet it for a new V-22 bbl'd action with a 22" Bartlein Kukri in sniper gray. Like this stock a lot, but decided the sniper gray bbl'd action would look even better in a PRS1 in scorched earth. Still waiting on that stock to show up; will be putting my older V-22 that's CK'd in graphite black in the stock in this photo. The Elite T4A that's currently on that rifle will either go up for sale, or be put on another V-22.

Attachments

• DSC_1177.JPG
      DSC_1177.JPG
      428.9 KB · Views: 198
    McMillan Classic for mine. Matches up to my hunting rigs very nicely.

I use AI chassis and a Manners T-5A mini chassis. Yes, the rifles in the top pic are 40X repeaters. Almost a Vudoo 1.0

My Vudoo lives in a AI chassis.

The Manners and I dont get along that well, I think, so it might be going on the shelf and moving back to an AI chassis.

IMG_E3495.JPG

fullsizeoutput_3a2.jpeg

All of them.......literally. You’ll find every m700 stock and chassis out there in use on vudoo.

I personally run j Allen.

I run a 20” barreled vudoo in an older AI 2.0 chassis with the thumb hole skins. Had one laying around from when I upgraded to an AIAX few years ago. Since the chassis was milled for a badger m2013 action, I just had the vudoo bedded in with marine tex. Not necessary on a rimfire, but to make full contact felt it was important.
    Really good fit for me with an additional spacer added, and I still had all the accessories from my old rifle. Currently using a GG&G XDS bipod on a picatinny spigot mount up front, and CTK monopod out back. Now just waiting on a can to get released from nfa detention. 6-1/2 months deep so far, holding out hope I get it before summer is over.

Manners EH1 A mini chassis in elite gap. I really like the slim foreend compared to the T2 the sako quad is in.

Mine is in a MPA Competition BA chassis and love it. Initially bought it as the forearm and "sled" on the butt area are parallel, but have found the entire stock configuration is wonderful. No magazine/feeding problems except with Eley EPS nosed ammo - the flat point ammo does not want to feed out of the magazine.

Last edited: