• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What stock did you choose for your Vudoo rifle?

My original Vudoo wears a Ridgeback, while my others wear a JAllen and an All Composites....

AFE15C8C-AED1-45A4-97FC-6105893ED607.jpeg

ccollier - I've also got one of the V22S actions on order, and have been looking for a stock that would work as well for 22RF F-Class as for 22RF BR. Only BR stocks I have are a couple of Shehane Trackers on a couple of 6 Dasher LR BR rifles. McMillan makes a version of this stock, but IIRC, it has a 3" wide forearm, whereas my Shehanes are 2-1/2". There's little doubt in my mind that McMillan's inlet for the V22 would be much more hassle-free than working with the inlet of a Shehane stock. So it comes down to whether I want to go with a laminated wood Shehane with the 2-1/2" wide forearm that I prefer, or have McMillan do a Tracker for me and live with a 3" wide forearm.

The attached photo shows my M700 Dasher in an Indian paint Shehane tracker stock. The other one is on a BAT 3L in another tracker in French walnut - both are African obeche wood laminates.

flatland1 --- That Dasher is a beautiful gun!

I shot my 6BRA today with the Kestros stock and I'm liking the 3" forearm just fine. I hope it will double as a rimfire BR stock if I ever decide to give that a try.

I just stuck with the same chassis as my comp gun. I am using the MPA BA. One of the best advantages is the adjustable mag catch. 22 mags are more finicky in my opinion than centerfire mags. Having the ability to hold the magazines at the optimum level seems to really help with feeding issues. Just my two cents.

Mine went into a Manners EH1a mini chassis in GAP elite. Anybody that picks it up can't believe it's a 22?

How do you like it in the EH1a? How's the balance etc? Looking at building one up and that stock is on the list.

My Vudoo barreled action started out in a Manners PRS 2 stock then I switched it into a MPA Competition chassis and now it is in a JAE chassis. I liked all of them but like the JAE the best.

You guys running manners or have experience with multiple ones have any recommendations? I'm looking at mainly EHa1, prs2, t2a gap et

You guys running manners or have experience with multiple ones have any recommendations? I'm looking at mainly EHa1, prs2, t2a gap et

I have run a T3, PRS2 and TF3A on my Vudoo. I have the PRS2 on there now and it's a very comfortable stock to get behind. Has a slimmer squared off forend than the other two. You can;t really go wrong with Manners. Get the stock with the Mini Chassis and it's an easy bolt in and go.

PRS2
ewONQGt.jpg

TF3A
22 FD Dec9.jpg

T3
IMG_1748.JPG

I’m currently using an MDT LSS XL gen II with the mdt skeleton rifle stock. Still playing around with it but I may switch to a traditional stock. Just don’t get that same feel with a chassis.

How do you like it in the EH1a? How's the balance etc? Looking at building one up and that stock is on the list.
Very happy with it. The vert grip is great for mixed positional shooting and prone and the slimmer fore end is more useful to me than the wide beaver you get on the more tactical versions as it allows for more varied grasping...the mini chassis while expensive is a must have I think. Runs those v22 mags perfectly and allows for easy swapping . My Vudoo moves between that and a beat up mcs t also with chassis....

My Vudoo came in on Weds. Couldn't wait to shoot it, so I dropped it in a Bergara HMR Pro stock that I had - I know, blasphemy. Ultimately I'd like to set it in a Manners or McMillan. Either one of the PRS models, or a T4A. Grayboe might get the nod, but I have yet to have one in my hands to get a feel for it. But until money starts growing on trees and the aforementioned models become readily available, I'm gonna be stuck with what I have.