• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What stock for the New Savage Model 10p

RJTNC

Private
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2013
I have used the search function but still can’t find the best option for my new Savage 10p for an aftermarket tactical stock.

This is the newest rifle style with a DBM (4 round) and the bolt release is in front of the trigger guard. I am familiar with all the major brands but cant figure out what actually fits this particular model. Looks like Choate may make one but I can’t confirm 100% of that. If you know for sure and can give me an actual model number would be great.

Any help would be great. Thanks guys!!!!

Check out the new mdt lss. It's less than $400 and accepts aics mags.

You're going to have a hard time with the bottom bolt release. I don't think that anyone is making a chassis for that model yet. If I were you I would call before I order.

XLR chassis works great for the bottom release. My FCP-K works very well in it. Kyle was awesome to work with. I believe Manners also makes a bottom release compatible stock(s).

XLR chassis works great for the bottom release. My FCP-K works very well in it. Kyle was awesome to work with. I believe Manners also makes a bottom release compatible stock(s).

The XLR is nice but not in my price range. This is more of a budget project....

choate tactical stocks are real nice for a savage. I called and told them which rifle I had and they told me what part numbers would work ? Whoever I talked to was able to tell me that they had it in stock and shipped it out the same day

I can't seem to figure out if the price of a manners with mini chassis includes DBM. Does anyone know? That would make it a good option for my savage as I wouldn't have to buy it additionally. Otherwise it just gets to be expensive to go with a manners.

I can't seem to figure out if the price of a manners with mini chassis includes DBM. Does anyone know? That would make it a good option for my savage as I wouldn't have to buy it additionally. Otherwise it just gets to be expensive to go with a manners.

They are one and the same. Also includes a 5 round mag. Another 75 bucks you don't have to spend. Overall an excellent stock.

Are they making the mini chassis for savage? If they are it is news to me, not surprising lol

No I have three savages with the top bolt release in stockade rifle stocks. They build great stuff and are very knowledgable on Savage rifles. I am sure they could inlet a stock for you give them a call and see what they say.